• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

kyurem800

kyurem800

AE Player

• 55 posts

User's Awards

4    4   

Hi tried to replace my 110 727-100's with MD-83s but somehow it just dosent work. When i try to replace a 727 with a MD-83 it says that i have no aircraft to transfer routes to so i try tranferring routes a few at a time and it works but then i have a lot of flights left in the 727 which for some reason when i try to transfer tells me that my MD-83s dont have enough hours available but i checked and they still do.

I really hope that someone can help me with this so thank you in advance.

Issac1709

Issac1709

Youtuber and AE Player

• 74 posts

because you can if u took a calculator and then add all the flight hours together then you will see why

i-air (R7)

i-air/i-air connection (S2)

mxax-ai

mxax-ai

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 585 posts

User's Awards

3    3      
Your MD-83 obviously needs more time for each roundtrip than the 727-100. Therefore, you cannot transfer all flights in one piece and you have to spread them over two MD-83. To achieve the optimal utilisation of the MD, try transferring all flights. If that does not work, remove one of the flights you want to tranfer. If it still does not work, remove another and so on, until the MD-83 appears for selection. Once you have transferred these flights to one aircraft, assign the remaining routes your second aircraft.
An other problem could be a too short runway for the MD, leading to all flights being blocked from transfer despite only one airport not fulfilling the criteria. Check which airport poses a problem and the assign those flights to some other aircraft type.

vsauce

vsauce

travelling at 35 km/h

• 636 posts

User's Awards

Try the 734 :P

09f14b347b.jpg

xjF8rVw.png

kyurem800

kyurem800

AE Player

• 55 posts

User's Awards

4    4   
Ok thank you so much guys and yeah I've been trying out using 2 MD-83s for each transfer and it seems to be working.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users