New Alliance Coming Soon...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

TheMan

TheMan

I am a person

• 950 posts

Hello everyone I am here to inform you of a new alliance to be started.

I can only give you some clues about this alliance:

Well first of all this alliance will not be exactly a forum alliance, it will be a special alliance like ENVOY.(We won't take applications in the forum, if your airline is successful in the world we are in, just send a message to the alliance.)

Secondly I will be the head admin so I will answer the questions you have asked in our subforum.(hopefully we will have a subforum :P) Warren King who will be the commercial admin.(in charge of our ads., press releases and our gallery) I am thinking about a third admin but this is secret for now.

Anyway our alliance trailer is at this link: http://www.airline-e...liance-trailer/

If you have anything to say about the trailer you can also comment at Warren King's blog.

This alliance is already active in R6 with a huge success but we wanted to greaten it to the forums. The alliance is predicted to take it's place in the forums in a week but it might even come early or late so please be patient.

I want to thank everyone in AE and say a huge welcome to our alliance.

TheMan,

Head Admin and Founding Member of WORLD Alliance

Dawn│Dusk Inactive Member │ World Alliance Executive Member

9IYxwsM.png

jjtlac.png

33ae5gw.png

Luft

Luft

IVIVI

• 1,213 posts

User's Awards

2          2   

Already identified a clear competitor, eh? Not exactly a splendid way to start...

Logo and design seems a bit too close to Globe Alliance for my taste...there's probably going to be a good amount of mixups between the two coming up IMHO

QITdCef.png

~WK~

~WK~

-> WK <-

• 605 posts

I see your thought. I am not worried by the logo, because there's still room for us to improve that. We always keep moving forward. 

Commercial and Marketing Administrator, and Founding Member of World Alliance

64w6aQ0.png

GcxED7a.png

Luft

Luft

IVIVI

• 1,213 posts

User's Awards

2          2   

And, I don't mean this in any offensive way, but judging by your expansion in R6...it almost seems like you're just accumulating carriers. This seems like how the Star Alliance typically operates in other worlds. Just grabbing up carriers, when the majority of them are competing against one another. Just look at Germany in R6, for example. You have five members of World Alliance there, and all of them have overlapping hubs. This was just an example.

With all due respect, this is no way to run a forum alliance or even a "special" alliance like ENVOY. These are, plain and simple, the strategies of any common alliance which has some amount of branding. I know you plan on streamlining this process, but it's still not up to standard of what an actual special alliance should be.

QITdCef.png

TheMan

TheMan

I am a person

• 950 posts

And, I don't mean this in any offensive way, but judging by your expansion in R6...it almost seems like you're just accumulating carriers. This seems like how the Star Alliance typically operates in other worlds. Just grabbing up carriers, when the majority of them are competing against one another. Just look at Germany in R6, for example. You have five members of World Alliance there, and all of them have overlapping hubs. This was just an example.

With all due respect, this is no way to run a forum alliance or even a "special" alliance like ENVOY. These are, plain and simple, the strategies of any common alliance which has some amount of branding. I know you plan on streamlining this process, but it's still not up to standard of what an actual special alliance should be.

You might seem totally right and I will set everything, so dont worry. :P

9IYxwsM.png

jjtlac.png

33ae5gw.png

TheMan

TheMan

I am a person

• 950 posts
For R6 we will try to get as many members as possible but in other worlds believe me we wont.

9IYxwsM.png

jjtlac.png

33ae5gw.png

TheMan

TheMan

I am a person

• 950 posts

News, News, News!

I now can announce the worlds we will be operating in the future:

R0, R2, R3, R5, R6, S1, S2 and maybe R-D and R7

We have finally decided that we will have applications section for the airline, so read carefully:

In the worlds R6, R5 and S1 we wont be taking any applications, if your airline is successful you can join us.

And we have a limit of airline based in one country which will be applied in all worlds accept R6.

R6 will be the world that you can do any thing you want!

Thats it for now folks.

TheMan,

Head Admin and Founding Member of WORLD Alliance

9IYxwsM.png

jjtlac.png

33ae5gw.png

Superman

Superman

Data Collector

• Data Collector
  • 1,507 posts