Photo

Joint Control of SüdDeutsche (R6) - Experienced Player Wanted

R6

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

MZ04

MZ04

• 9 posts

I'm looking for someone to help me with my airline, SüdDeutsche (in R6), as I'm going to have very limited internet access for a week starting from Sunday (24.08).

Ideally it would be a more experienced player who could also give me some advice on how to better manage my airline.

Please either respond here or send me a PM if you're willing to help.

Hawai'ian

Hawai'ian

Friendly Neighborhood Rocky

• 315 posts

Book Siberia

Book Siberia

AE Know It All

• 209 posts

User's Awards

5    3    3      

Hello, MZ04

my used id is 40474

If you still need anyone, I can help out with SüdDeutsche  in R6

I will NOT sell any of your existing planes 

I will NOT close or alter any of your existing routes w/o your permission.

I will not purcse new gates until I have exhausted the route options available and fill the existing slots insofar as possible.

I will not perform wholesale cabin configuration changes.  If I do use a seating configuration, i will pm you and explain why I use that particular configuration.

I WILL keep your lease costs down be selective lease continuations when the timing is right.

I WILL keep you informed as to my progress, and explain why I did what i did, and what I am striving to achieve.

Qualifications?  I am ranked 12th in O2, I have played for over a year, and I play every day!

I can explain several different strategies to you, and provide valuable pointers.

I am not active in R6 so I do not possess any conflicts of interest, or do i covet thy planes to pssess for my own <grin>

If you have already  shared control with some other playe, keep me in mind for a future game, should you have need in the future.

THANKS!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: R6

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users