Photo

Yerevan Welcomes Air Armenia!

R6

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

unitedfreak115

unitedfreak115

• 1 posts

Yerevan's Zvartnots International Airport is proud and excited to be the hub and official headquarters of Air Armenia, Armenia's new national flag carrier.  The airline is set to operate daily affordable nonstop flights to Europe, the Middle East, northern Africa, & Asia.

Air Armenia currently leases two A320-200s that serve Yerevan, Milan, Prague, Athens, Vienna, Moscow, Budapest, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, & Cairo.  The airline is expected to expand its fleet to serve London, Madrid, Frankfurt, Berlin, Munich, Rome, Dubai, & RIyadh in the coming months.  All passengers onboard enjoy personal entertainment systems free of charge & spacious rows for legroom & comfort. 

Air Armenia is a member of the ONEWORLD alliance, allowing passengers to travel across the globe at more affordable prices.  Its slogan reads "Armenia - The Heart of the Caucasus!" with intentions to boost tourism in the country.

Attached Files

Hawai'ian

Hawai'ian

Friendly Neighborhood Rocky

• 315 posts

Two completely different logos and liveries? :/

TheMan

TheMan

I am a person

• 950 posts

XD

Dawn│Dusk Inactive Member │ World Alliance Executive Member

9IYxwsM.png

jjtlac.png

33ae5gw.png

TheMan

TheMan

I am a person

• 950 posts

I looked at your configs and saw the 24C/150Y config. I can't see any legroom or Comfort in this config...:/

Dawn│Dusk Inactive Member │ World Alliance Executive Member

9IYxwsM.png

jjtlac.png

33ae5gw.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: R6

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users