• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Airline Managment Corp.

Airline Managment Corp.

AE Dispatcher.

• 57 posts

User's Awards

Hello Guys,

I just want to ask you if you have any tipps on making a realistic Airline with a good reputation. Up and till now i mostly made spamlines, but i think it's not really worth it to have a huge fleet of Aircaft just to be as big as possible. I tried to make a realistic Airline once before but went bankrupt quite fast. So do you Guys have tipps on where to start what Aircarft to use IFE, IFS and all the stuff like that. If possible i would like to make a regional Airline in the UK.

Thanks for any help,

Jan

Lockdown345

Lockdown345

AE Addict To-Be

• 15 posts

Keep to a similar Aircraft Type. I made the mistake of having 7 different types of aircraft e.g B737, A320, B767, B733 etc. Its too many and will end up in bankruptcy. 

WorldWide Ltd. CEO

WorldWide Ltd. CEO

Worldwide International CEO

• 182 posts
Try with a low cost carrier like ryanair easyjet southwest airlines to stay with 1 family type and to make a realistic airline

LazyNoNos

LazyNoNos

AE Player

• 55 posts
  • Skype Name:alijameel5

User's Awards

Well this will take time. My experience in are says on high demand routes use the biggest plane u can find. So first start with old 747 and a380 on high demand routes. then add the IFS and IFE later. Just take my airline air blue r4 as an example. I swear. I made it about a week ago.

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

Try to get 3 stars on IFE and don't cramp up your plane with too many seats, you can look at seat guru to see realistic configurations on most aircraft in the industry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users