State your opinions.

Whatever

Whatever

Degenerate | Degeneracy Enthusiast

• 845 posts
  • Skype Name:discord is better

User's Awards

It exists.

What you have to do to find it is go on an adventure through space and time in order to find Yuxi's future grave. when you find it, dig it up. Right next to Yuxi's decomposing corpse, you will find a USB drive with the source code for AE 4. The whole thing will be 97% finished, meaning that all the things in-game will be completely done but many of the glitches will not be ironed out. Next, you go back to present day, track down Un1 and give him the source code. Tell him that you have come from the future to give him it and that he should fix all the remaining glitches still in the game. Last, you tell Yuxi to never stop working on AE 4, even though it's already out. This is to make sure AE 4 doesn't disappear from existance immediately after Yuxi finds out about this.

post-26818-0-81043200-1411418444.png

Hake.

Hake.

Too Old For All This Jazz

• 4,295 posts
  • Skype Name:billfoster123

User's Awards

Gvg, you've been here quite a while. I feel you should know it will exist once developers get enough time to finish everything.

Hawai'ian

Hawai'ian

Friendly Neighborhood Rocky

• 315 posts

Myth. 100% myth. NOTHING is going to change my opinion until I see some kind of solid release date.

hayhaa

hayhaa

christs sake

• 1,681 posts

User's Awards

it is a myth till yuxi decides to not let any more useless ideas from idiots to come in

Guest_Trans World Airlines_*

Guest_Trans World Airlines_*
  • Guests

I believe AE4 is legit. It has been in works for 2 years, and know the developers are implementing the new features into the up and coming game. I would expect a release date in 2015.

QK Flight Industries

QK Flight Industries

a Wandering Guide to AE and Beyond

• 2,135 posts

I will reiterate what I've posted on another topic about AE4:

If I recall correctly, development for AE4 is under way. It is not new features or elements that are being added at this point, its figuring out how to implement the entire logistics of the game. AE4 is supposedly a rewrite from the ground up, and some of the mechanics are being debated in terms of how to best implement them in both a realistic and reasonable manner. Screenshots have been shown by devs in chat from time to time. So, AE4 is most definitely not abandoned.

That being said, every time someone posts about AE4 "not being released ever" or "non-existent", I feel that is not only disrespectful to the hard working developers who are working on this project for free, it also is detrimental to the completion (i.e. why bother if no one believes in it).* Superstitious, perhaps, but I know that I personally would be pissed if I were in the developer's shoes.

To sum up, it's real. It's coming. To say otherwise flies in the face of factual evidences. If you can't be civil, shut it.

Thank you for your consideration.

* under no circumstances am I trying to gainsay the actual developers of this game, but rather putting forward a hypothesis

16590230781_7cc5cf6013.jpg

Sig.png

AXUbLwK.png

It's really me, now. #backtoAE

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,458 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

AE4 is like World Peace, it's not here right now, but if you put some faith in it, it might come along as time past by

Hake.

Hake.

Too Old For All This Jazz

• 4,295 posts
  • Skype Name:billfoster123

User's Awards

I agree with QK that it is disrespectful to Yuxi an Un1 that people are calling it a 'myth'. Patience is a virtue.

Superman

Superman

Data Collector

• Data Collector
  • 1,507 posts

User's Awards

2    3   

it is a myth till yuxi decides to not let any more useless ideas from idiots to come in

ironic?

Hawai'ian

Hawai'ian

Friendly Neighborhood Rocky

• 315 posts

ironic?

XD XD

gvgch

gvgch

Someone on AE

• 202 posts

:P