Photo

Malaysian Airlines Flight 17 Crash

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

Royen

Royen

CEO Of Royen Airlines

• 1,566 posts

Hmm, this map below shows the flight path of MH17 on Thursday compared to the other flight paths it had previously taken on that same route.

phpvtpdfrmap.jpg

Maybe an altered flight path could have unfortunately been a factor and a huge mistake? :P

we%20are%20vertice%202.png?dl=0

Sig.png

#gogolden2015 

Hake.

Hake.

Too Old For All This Jazz

• 4,295 posts
  • Skype Name:billfoster123

User's Awards

They're implying this is a conspiracy, but it's not. Any idiot could have checked FR24 for the plane. If it shows up, it's a passenger plane. If it doesn't it's not.

Will101

Will101

Only Teardrops

• 1,683 posts

They're implying this is a conspiracy, but it's not. Any idiot could have checked FR24 for the plane. If it shows up, it's a passenger plane. If it doesn't it's not.

So many things wrong with that...FR24 picks up some military flights and FR24 doesn't pick up every passenger flight all of the time... 

Hake.

Hake.

• 4,295 posts

User's Awards

So many things wrong with that...FR24 picks up some military flights and FR24 doesn't pick up
every passenger flight all of the time...

FR24 picks up training military flights, not flights which are part an operation over rebel territories. Most jets are picked up by radars, I hope.

Superman

Superman

Data Collector

• Data Collector
  • 1,507 posts

User's Awards

2    3   

Hmm, this map below shows the flight path of MH17 on Thursday compared to the other flight paths it had previously taken on that same route.

phpvtpdfrmap.jpg

Maybe an altered flight path could have unfortunately been a factor and a huge mistake? :P

damn so a little mistake by going north caused this... smh

lake

lake

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 717 posts

damn so a little mistake by going north caused this... smh

There were thunderstorms to the south so they flew a bit north to avoid them. Anyways, the flight path was approved by ATC and no blame should be placed on MAS or it's crew.

In other news, tonight on the evening news, Scott Pelley's sign off (since he is the producer he also likely wrote this) was truly heart touching and puts this week's events into a deeper perspective... Here it is - https://www.facebook...4274073&fref=nf

Signature.png

To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift.

Steve Prefontaine

Guest_Trans World Airlines_*

Guest_Trans World Airlines_*
  • Guests

What a shame just a few hundred miles can do to 298 lives. Rest In Peace.

ar157

ar157

Resident Australian Arnimal

• 1,476 posts

User's Awards

In response to this disaster, Malaysia Airlines have retired the flight number MH17 and renumbered the flight to MH19 effective 25 July, 2014. KLM also had a codeshare on MH17 as KL4103 and plans are in place to change this to KL4123 also effective 25 July, 2014. 

Source: Airline Route

funela747

funela747

• 5 posts

This is gonna give Malaysia Airlines a really bad reputation, with 2 crashes in one year :/

Not only that, they have been losing billions in the past years and haven't recovered since and the 2 B777s that crash might make them lose more to the point of bankruptcy but I think the government will fund the airline since its the only international airline out of malaysia except for AirAsia X but that a budget airline.

The Apple Pie

The Apple Pie

AE's Indomie-loving guy

• 452 posts
It even include 12 passengers from Indonesia, most people here will think and tell others like: "Malaysia Airlines is a very bad airline, don't fly with them, they always crash". Which will make Malaysia Airlnes's reputation very bad in Indonesia. Still, RIP MH 17.

Jmt6GWd.png

Hake.

Hake.

• 4,295 posts

User's Awards

Well I haven't heard any criticism of Malaysia, except that they were criticised for flying over a war zone even though Emirates are flying over Syria. There was 1 Irish person onboard.

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

There also was an SQ flight behind MH17 as well as an AI flight flying DEL-BHX on the same route.

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

Superman

Superman

Data Collector

• Data Collector
  • 1,507 posts

User's Awards

2    3   

There also was an SQ flight behind MH17 as well as an AI flight flying DEL-BHX on the same route.

Yeah I heard about that

Royen

Royen

CEO Of Royen Airlines

• 1,566 posts
Yeah I also heard that a few minutes before MH17 (20 minutes or so) a Malaysian Airlines A380 also passed very near the exact position of MH17 when it was shot down. :/

we%20are%20vertice%202.png?dl=0

Sig.png

#gogolden2015 

.Julicos.

.Julicos.

Concorde Fanatic

• 15 posts

I would never flight with Malaisian Airlines.But and two "accidents" are human maded.The first (MH-370) was was potetialy flyed by an terrorist pilot ,he changed the course and he headed to Diego Garcia US base on Indian Ocean ,US ECM were responded disapearing the aircraft from the civilian-low tech military radars after that an cruiser or an other US ship fired 2-3 land to air missiles...US know were it is...simply they dont revealing.Thats is the True (for MH-370).

For the second that airplane maked the wrong decision to flight under an warzone.They acuse russian rebels for that now ,but were the rebels to find an BUK antiaircraft system!?Putin gives to russian rebels some help but no so heavy weapons (also those are require special crew to know to use the radar locking mechanism e.t.c.).But the ukranians have BUK antiair sustems they would dont understand that plane was civilian (or they would shot it down intentionaly and acuse it to russian rebels).Now eachother are blaming for who shot it...But the most potend is that ukranians maked it.It was huge mistake that they allowed that route and was considered "safe".

Hawai'ian

Hawai'ian

Friendly Neighborhood Rocky

• 315 posts

^ Your usage of Google Translate is obvious.

.Julicos.

.Julicos.

Concorde Fanatic

• 15 posts

^ Your usage of Google Translate is obvious.

I am not using GoogleTranslate.Potentialy you are an US guy.

vsauce

vsauce

travelling at 35 km/h

• 636 posts

User's Awards

anyone remember this?

Attached Files

09f14b347b.jpg

xjF8rVw.png

TheMan

TheMan

I am a person

• 950 posts

anyone remember this?

yeah the US army shot them. 290 deaths.

Dawn│Dusk Inactive Member │ World Alliance Executive Member

9IYxwsM.png

jjtlac.png

33ae5gw.png

Hake.

Hake.

• 4,295 posts

User's Awards

1988, I'm pretty sure.

On the subject of MH370, I doubt Julios' theory, as the US have no reason to keep the passengers and pilots on the island in secret. While the pilot may have wanted to fly there, I doubt the pilot managed and crashed into the sea. I'm using 'the pilot' loosely, I'm unsure as to if or which pilot did this. If the pilot with the simulator was the one who commandeered and crashed it, would he not disassemble the 777 simulator altogether?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users