Moldova96

Moldova96

AE Winner

• AE Moderator / Data Collector
  • 2,024 posts

Header%20PR.png

20th June 2014:

Official aaaalliance statement - Agreed upon by all members

aaaalliance would like to publicly apologise for the way in which FoxTrident was removed from the alliance. We admit that the way in which it was handled was not the way in which it should have been and for that we apologise. The removal of Foxtrident, even though it seemed like a good and justified move at the time, should have been thought over and discussed more properly, and we could and should have contacted Foxtrident first before removing him from aaaalliance. We haven’t shown Foxtrident the respect that he deserves, and for that we are sorry. Although we can’t change what has happened in the past we will make further positive changes in response to this event.

We have reviewed the way in which handle these circumstances and agree that a fully democratic system must be put in place and adhered to. It has been agreed that all members should be consulted in regard to these situations and that the decision of a minority cannot be acted upon. We hope through doing this that we can restore trust in the way in which we conduct ourselves.

In the past decisions have been taken which have caused our reputation and standing to be damaged. While these decisions are not directly related to the situation currently, we apologise again to those involved. In general aaaalliance aims to become a more friendly, open and most importantly, democratic alliance.

However we do feel that the way in which the situation was dealt with by others also has to be questioned. The matter was one between ourselves and the member in question and so should not have been brought into the public domain where alliances not privy to the full information behind the reason to kick said member, became involved in the situation. We condemn the condemning of alliances such as DWA, as hypocritical as it may sound. An alliance criticising other alliances for being undemocratic, yet itself issuing statements without consent from any of the members is highly hypocritical. aaaalliance’s internal happenings are still aaa’s to deal with. Trying to turn a mistake made by aaa into a scapegoat for one’s own alliance is a cheap and foul marketing tactic and doesn’t show any respect. We ask non-aaa members to mind their own business, so that we can move forward.

By admitting our wrong doings we are being the bigger person in this situation. Criticizing others is easy, but it takes courage to admit one’s own mistakes and rectify them. That’s what aaa is aiming for, being the mature alliance.

eu30cUI.png

Hake.

Hake.

Too Old For All This Jazz

• 4,295 posts
  • Skype Name:billfoster123

User's Awards

So you're condemning DWA for condemning you for condemning Fox? XD I like your style...

lake

lake

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 717 posts

Too many a's for my liking. 

Signature.png

To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift.

Steve Prefontaine

PC Will

PC Will

AE'spolice officer (in training).

• 505 posts

This is ridiculous pointless twaddle...

It's like children arguing over a pack of sweets.

gallery_7626_9_1537.jpg

MSC Application (Papersift): Passed 08/2015 Written Assessment: Passed 16/10/2015 Interview: Passed 16/10/2015 Fitness test: Passed 16/10/2015 Medical: Passed 16/10/2015 
Vetting: Passed 01/2016  Induction Evening (NSY): Attended 12/02/2016 Training: Completed 07/03/2016 - 11/04/2016 - 24 Day Intensive AttestationCompleted Sunday 12th June
First Shift: Sat 20/08/2016 19:00-04:00

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PC Application: Passed August 2016 Online tests: Passed October 2016 Day 1 Assessment Passed February 2017 Day 2 Assessment Passed April 2017 Vetting Status: Cleared Training intake start date: 30th August 2017
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2016 Retina Macbook Pro w Touchbar 256GB SSD i5 2.9GHZ

Custom built PC:

Corsair Obsidian 750D Full ATX Case
Intel Core i7-6850k Six Core @ 3.6GHZ
ASUS X99 Motherboard
Corsair Hydro H100i V2 CPU Cooler
32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHZ
Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1080TI 11GB GDDR5X
250GB Samsung 850 Evo Solid State Drive
500GB Samsung 850 Evo Solid State Drive

Keyelem

Keyelem

I happen to be Dutch.. I also happen to be a Data Collector...

• Data Collector
  • 192 posts

Although it may surprise you people, You have no reason to call out DWA, as you have not seen inside our forums, and more importantly, are unaware of how we conduct business. However, I will admit, that we do take votes on every policy, and every change that is made. Our archive is full of votes made by the members, for the members. With that being said, please do not takes shots in the dark over something that you know nothing about. 

Thanks, Have a nice day.

(Also, criticizing*)

Although I'd rather avoid a pointless discussion with you I'd still feel the urge to point out that even your fellow DWA admin didn't knew about DWA publicly condemning aaa until after you posted it. How you manage the rest of the alliance is not the point, the point is that it appears like nobody in your democratic alliance knew about your condemnation post before it was posted, even though the post is publicly representing them.

Also, interesting how you say Moldova has no reason to call out DWA because he has not seen DWA's forum, while you find it perfectly okay to call out aaa yourself even though you haven't seen the aaa forum either, talk about hypocrisy...

Anyway, nice day to you too! :)

(Also, take*)

On a sidenote: this isn't an official aaa response, and if you feel like continuing this discussion I'd kindly request you to do it somewhere else, since  these kind of discussions would distract the attention away from what's important right now; aaa's aim to improve the alliance structure.

eu30cUI.png

X-Wing @Aliciousness

X-Wing @Aliciousness

I think you'll like them!

• 1,760 posts

sigh... im actually agreeing with will on this one.

My membership to AE alliances is terminated. I dont want to deal with this stuff.

Because nothing makes you look more mature than taking the time to point out how mature you're being! ^_^

UbxSbIt.png

Guest_Eastwind CEO_*

Guest_Eastwind CEO_*
  • Guests

Because nothing makes you look more mature than taking the time to point out how mature you're being! ^_^

Are you talking about the last paragraph of the apology or what Ross said?

Duncan

Duncan

*Returns to profit*

• 333 posts

hGHxJjo.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users