R2

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

bskc8th

bskc8th

AE Player

• 38 posts

User's Awards

FlyAnt.com are pleased to announce fast expansion is the order of the day following our establishment in September 1997. 

FlyAnt.com began operations from Manchester in Sep 97 with two leased B737-300 aircraft to Mediterranean destinations, before moving rapidly into bases in Newcastle, Leeds-Bradford and Liverpool. Over the next few months more used B737-300 aircraft joined the fleet allowing further routes to be added to the growing network and now FlyAnt.com also operates from bases at Doncaster-Sheffield, Birmingham, Glasgow International, East Midlands and Belfast International. After just two months of operation FlyAnt.com leased a DC-10-30 long range aircraft and began serving Florida and the Caribbean from Manchester and Glasgow, plus leasing more B737-300's for routes into eastern Europe. Since then B737-500 aircraft followed for routes to key destinations in Europe, and unequalled financial success means FlyAnt.com secured a last-minute deal on B737-400 aircraft delivered brand new from Boeing. Once this order of 12 new frames is completed, the first of 22 B737-800 aircraft will begin arriving at the airline between 1999 and late 2000. 

FlyAnt.com also operates 3 leased B757-200 aircraft on routes across the Atlantic to New York and Ottawa, offering true low cost trans-atlantic operations for the first time since Laker Airways. 

FlyAnt.com is the first truly low-cost airline serving the north of the United Kingdom with flights to destinations across Europe and beyond - make sure you don't miss out!

Hake.

Hake.

Too Old For All This Jazz

• 4,295 posts
  • Skype Name:billfoster123

User's Awards

I have flown low cost to the UK for ages...

Oggey

Oggey

Disgusting, sick, and nasty member

• 1,006 posts

I have flown low cost to the UK for ages...

Oh don't be a t***. It's a PR. 

12ca1c99cc.png

bskc8th

bskc8th

AE Player

• 38 posts

User's Awards

I know there are other 'low cost' airlines flying to the UK Hake, but as Oggey says below, it's merely PR - my point is based on offering lower fares than all other competitors on my currently operated routes, thus being the lowest cost for consumers.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: R2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users