Photo

Why did my airline valuation decreased suddenly?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Isa Al

Isa Al

AE Know It All

• 121 posts

User's Awards

Hey

My airline valuation was around 60M and my rank was like 15 and after 1 day ( 20 mins) when I leased some aircraft suddenly it decreased to 16M and my rank became in 80s so why would that sudden drop happen? what factors may increase it or decrease it? knowing that the other airlines are still almost in their same rank but mine

and finally it seems I am the only who is asking questions here so I am sorry for that :P

Mobeer

Mobeer

AE Luver

• 325 posts

User's Awards

8       2    2   
Salaries get paid on the 15th, maintenance + gate leasing + taxes on the 24th. These will cut the variation of all airlines.

Early on in a game world (excluding S2) it is nothing special to be top of the rankings - it means you have cash going unused.

Isa Al

Isa Al

AE Know It All

• 121 posts

User's Awards

Salaries get paid on the 15th, maintenance + gate leasing + taxes on the 24th. These will cut the variation of all airlines.

Early on in a game world (excluding S2) it is nothing special to be top of the rankings - it means you have cash going unused.

I don't mean my cash but my ranking

whenever I order new airplane my valuation and rank decreases idk why, it decreased to 14M and my rank 96 now and like an hour ago I was in the top 20 airlines and my valuation was around 60M 

like why would it decrease even though my cash is increasing and increasing the routes and fleet?

S K Y

S K Y

None of anyone's interest

• 865 posts

User's Awards

7    4   

When you lease a plane, the amount you pay for leasing is deducted from your cash and it drops your valuation. It's different from directly buying the plane (which will not lower your airline valuation) because in leasing, the plane is not actually yours, whilst if you buy it, it is.

The difference is more obvious if you check your airline finance. If your planes are leased, the amount you pay is shown on the row 'Aircraft Lease Payment', meanwhile if they are owned, their value will depreciate over time and is shown on the row 'Depreciation'.

msg-21998-0-02795400-1542637702.png

msg-21998-0-01263700-1542637720.png

marseto

marseto

• 5 posts

User's Awards

3    2    5    2      

Be patient, if you increase your fleet and routes your ranking will go up, and soon it won't decrease. (If you lease planes they are not yours, but you spend money, if you buy planes they are yours, and your valuation won't decrease) But on the begining better lease planes and doesn't matter rankings, in future it grows and will be high.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users