Photo

Livery Request - Northeast Airlines

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

CBass1307

CBass1307

• 9 posts

I am hoping someone more skilled than I could create a livery for Northeast Airlines. A DC9-40 (I beleive the airline actually had -31s, so that would be ok as well) would be ideal, but I would also accept a 737-300. I was hoping for it to be based of the old yellowbird designs they used in the 70s, and maybe modernized a bit. If anyone wants to make this for me, You can modify the original design to make it look more modern, especially if its on the 737.

Thanks to anyone willing to make an attempt for me.

Douglas_DC-9-31_N981NE_NE_MIA_07.02.71_e

Amtran

Amtran

TZ Guru and 757 Fan(atic)

• 436 posts

I can work with this request, though it will be on a 737-700, since that's the closest thing we have to work with when it comes to templates (Coincidentally, I have a half-finished template based on Agre's 739ER template, that never was completed due to the airline I was designing the livery for going bankrupt before I finished it).

DWA_Sig_3_12.png

My current active brands:

Nordic, Transbaltika

Amtran

Amtran

TZ Guru and 757 Fan(atic)

• 436 posts

Here's the final product:

XdomiPU.png

http://i.imgur.com/XdomiPU.png

Based it off the photo above, along with a few photos off airliners.net of some of their late 722s (ie: http://www.airliners...ef02800cedfba03). I'm a bit iffy on the shade of yellow (I ended up messing with the RGB of the yellow from the logo, seemed too bright), but I feel that it came out well.

PS: I actually find it sort of ironic that the Boston and Maine Railroad opened the railroad under a contract for Pan Am, and now the former Boston and Maine Railroad is Pan Am Railways.

DWA_Sig_3_12.png

My current active brands:

Nordic, Transbaltika

CBass1307

CBass1307

• 9 posts

Wow, that came out better than I had imagined. Thank you very much.

I chose this airline based on their affiliation with the railroad. When the name switch was made their was a Pan Am railways, but no airline, and a B&M airline but no railroad (sort of, B&M still exists as a part of PAR). Really interesting to see how that all worked out.

Thanks again.

sargester

sargester

#BRINGBACKTHEOLDCOLORSAA

• 139 posts

User's Awards

Can i use this ?

Cyprus_240-animated-flag-gifs.gifUSA_240-animated-flag-gifs.gifItaly_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users