Disappearing A320's!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

SQ221

SQ221

• Validating
  • 3 posts

Hi,

I've just started an airline, I leased 4 x A320's, when i configured the seats it said i changed 4 aircraft. I checked the 'airline summary' page, and 4 were were on the list. However when i went to put aircraft on the MSP-ORD route, only 2 appeared, i later check the summary again and only 2 were on the list.

Not a big deal, but has it happened to anybody else?

SQ221

Amtran

Amtran

TZ Guru and 757 Fan(atic)

• 436 posts

I can't really tell if from what you've described, but it sounds like you configured and tried using the planes right after leasing. It takes a few weeks (in-game, aka a day or so) for your deliveries to come in.

DWA_Sig_3_12.png

My current active brands:

Nordic, Transbaltika

SQ221

SQ221

• Validating
  • 3 posts

Is that a new feature?

mxax-ai

mxax-ai

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 585 posts

User's Awards

3    3      

I can't really tell if from what you've described, but it sounds like you configured and tried using the planes right after leasing. It takes a few weeks (in-game, aka a day or so) for your deliveries to come in.

He said he changed 4 aircraft ( "it said i changed 4 aircraft." ), so there were 4 aircraft operating for the airline. Later, "4" had changed to "2" on the airline summary, so he definitely lost 2 A320. The only reasons I can think of - that are not a bug - is either that your leases expired or you couldn't pay the leases and the aircraft was taken from you.
I'm inclined to believe in a bug because I've had planes going idle all of a sudden myself.

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

not enough crew to operate the plane? i used to have crew member shortages, just make sure you meet the minimum requirements 

SQ221

SQ221

• Validating
  • 3 posts

He said he changed 4 aircraft ( "it said i changed 4 aircraft." ), so there were 4 aircraft operating for the airline. Later, "4" had changed to "2" on the airline summary, so he definitely lost 2 A320. The only reasons I can think of - that are not a bug - is either that your leases expired or you couldn't pay the leases and the aircraft was taken from you.
I'm inclined to believe in a bug because I've had planes going idle all of a sudden myself.

was a new airline, must have been a bug

Shaq

Shaq

AE Player

• 97 posts

Crew member shortage? That is a new feature for sure!

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

Crew member shortage? That is a new feature for sure!

yeah, when you set Reserves to 0% and then keep buying new aircraft without realizing that you got crew member shortages

i've done it may times before and wondering why the hell lots of my plane gone missing

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,364 posts

yeah, when you set Reserves to 0% and then keep buying new aircraft without realizing that you got crew member shortages

i've done it may times before and wondering why the hell lots of my plane gone missing

Sorry to disappoint everyone but there is no such "feature" in the game - the only reasons your aircraft can leave your fleet involuntarily are expiring leases and seizure for missing too many lease payments. If your planes are going missing and it's not because of either of those two reasons, it's probably a bug. :P

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

Sorry to disappoint everyone but there is no such "feature" in the game - the only reasons your aircraft can leave your fleet involuntarily are expiring leases and seizure for missing too many lease payments. If your planes are going missing and it's not because of either of those two reasons, it's probably a bug. :P

well, it's not really missing isn't it? it just i can't put a flight into it?

but i can still see the plane on the list?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users