• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Luft

Luft

IVIVI

• 1,213 posts

User's Awards

2          2   

For example, most people on AE are away for some time. Recently, when I came back from a two day vacation, I found that sixty-eight of my planes had their leases expired. Is there some way that we can view the entire list of aircraft by their expiration date instead of waiting for them to show up on the main page? 

Similarly, on the main page, you know the Game News/Airline News etc...., right? If we could scroll up on the Game News and see the previous aircraft info that were on that bar other than just the most recent three, that would be ideal. This is especially annoying for when you have thirty bulletins that were released at the same time, and the only three that show up are really quite useless.

QITdCef.png

Hake.

Hake.

Too Old For All This Jazz

• 4,295 posts
  • Skype Name:billfoster123

User's Awards

Go to aircraft, click 'all', then click 'select all's and buy all of them.

NYC

NYC

AE Player

• 46 posts

In the settings, you can control how many items are shown on one page. Really helps with routes as well.

Luft

Luft

IVIVI

• 1,213 posts

User's Awards

2          2   

Go to aircraft, click 'all', then click 'select all's and buy all of them.

But really...that wastes money...

I mean, three-quarters of my aircraft are owned, and only 1/4 leased, but still...

In the settings, you can control how many items are shown on one page. Really helps with routes as well.

Yes, I already use "Show all items"

QITdCef.png

Pineair

Pineair

AE Luver

• 474 posts

User's Awards

10    16    12       9   
[quote name="EKQFVS9W" post="167171" timestamp="1397686739"]But really...that wastes money...
I mean, three-quarters of my aircraft are owned, and only 1/4 leased, but still...

If you don't have the time to manage 600+ leased aircraft the easiest solution is to buy them. Didn't forget you get half your lease payments back. You will be surprised the impact this can have on your airlines overall value. If you are running an airline with 2,500+ planes makes no sense to lease.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users