IF YOU HAVE LOST AN AIRCRAFT POST HERE

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

StephenM

StephenM

• 987 posts
  • WLM ID:srkm@eircom.net
I U2Ued Miller with the thing that I believe is the bug. It is completely random (If it is what i think it is) and affects all manufacturers. Some changes to the script should fix that.

rocksandfossils

rocksandfossils

Banned

• 257 posts
Lost 2 x B737-800. :(

vimac

vimac

• 72 posts

Originally posted by Nathaniel
its a bug, yes you can get mad, but its a problem with a game like this and it will happen, in all games bugs will exist and the creator doesnt always have time to fix it ... there are 7 posts on the same thing, and nothing has been resolved and nothing well other than just repeating the same stuff over and over and having little babies whine..

You are so pathetic.... One thing is to have small bugs but this one completely screws up the game, actually defeats the purpose of the game and should be addressed as soon as possible

[Edited on 11/9/2005 by vimac]

quicktime

quicktime

LOOK HERE

• 152 posts
I know its a free game, but at least make it enjoyable, for a small airline like me that doesnt even make 1m DOP, it does take a while to make 60m and order a 737:(

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests

Originally posted by vimac

Originally posted by Nathaniel
its a bug, yes you can get mad, but its a problem with a game like this and it will happen, in all games bugs will exist and the creator doesnt always have time to fix it ... there are 7 posts on the same thing, and nothing has been resolved and nothing well other than just repeating the same stuff over and over and having little babies whine..

You are so pathetic.... One thing is to have small bugs but this one completely screws up the game, actually defeats the purpose of the game and should be addressed as soon as possible

yes it screws up the game, leave then, you dont pay and thearetically miller doesnt have to do anything about it, your not paying for it..

i am sure he will get to it when he can considering the severity of the bug, but just live with it for now, a lot of people have been affected, not just you so lots of people have the same disadvantage.

Willip

Willip

• 198 posts
luckily I only lost an A318

airline55

airline55

• 1,198 posts
airline: Liberty Airlines

Player I.D.: 2160

Airplane lost: one 747-400 with Rolls-Royce RB211-524G engines

cost: 99,300,000

as a small airline, I really cant afford this, so what can be done?

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
umm, if you read nothing probably because it would be hard for miller to do anything about giving stuff back, so basically its a lost cause.....

oh you found it :P:D
it must have been hard to find this topic in the BUGS section :(

airline55

airline55

• 1,198 posts
crap, well, it gonna take a week to get the funds to buy another 744, so I really have to start looking at my options, I really am stuck, I don't know if
I can keep my 684,000 DOP up that long. Any Ideas?

vimac

vimac

• 72 posts

yes it screws up the game, leave then, you dont pay and thearetically miller doesnt have to do anything about it, your not paying for it..

i am sure he will get to it when he can considering the severity of the bug, but just live with it for now, a lot of people have been affected, not just you so lots of people have the same disadvantage.

Exactly, many people are affected and you are not one of them I assume!

People that point bugs in a constructive way are and asset to the game and this people are helping Miller to create a better game. On the other end people like you that honestly only kisses Miller's a... that sometimes is difficult to figure out where one ends and the other starts have no benefit what so ever to the game.

Other thing, please stop your "moderator" job because if Miller wanted you to do that you would one by now, thankfully he knows how annoying an worthless you are.

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
no, i am more realisitc that this is not his life, and that no body can change his mind on anything because its his game.. and i am not doing a moderator job.. if you ever read my posts you'd see why, i know what it takes, and know the struggles it has, yet people expect games to be perfect and fixed immediately.. just unrealistic...

airline55

airline55

• 1,198 posts
I am not blaming miller, rather doing two things: 1) venting, obviously, I can recover, and I will (or plan to) place another order for the same plane. 2) I was asking for advice on what I should do from here, and If I should, indeed place the second attempt order.

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
i would actualyl reccomend at your DOP to NOT order a 747 but get some smaller planes.. you will recover faster, get more planes quicker, and earn more to be hoenst than 1 big plane that is not guaranteed to make you money.

vimac

vimac

• 72 posts
Nathaniel,

I am sorry if I sounded out of line on my post, but losing a A340-600 really affected my Airline.

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
no worries, its fine, but i am more on logical side, not kissing millers a**... i would not do that for a game, but the best thing for you, is to just build up to one again.

g-w-r

g-w-r

Tycoon

• 328 posts
  • WLM ID:graham_w_r@hotmail.com
i have to say, even although i have luckily now lost any aircraft, i dont think people have the right to complain and demand refunds, after all this is a free game. if you had to pay, i could see the point, but miller makes this for free, not cash so really any bugs we will just have to put up with them.

good luck every1:)

airline55

airline55

• 1,198 posts
I am slightly confused on your use of the word "demanding" so far Ihave seen no one "demand a refund" I was simply asking if there was a way to put the money back into my account or my plane back on the list. People deffinately have a right to request that if something can be done, that it be done.

airline55

airline55

• 1,198 posts
I ccan understand your point nate, I was thinking though, and let me know if I am wrong, that by putting a large aircraft (with higher seat prices) on an unused route, that I could get alot of $$$, compared with having to place other ject on highly competitive routes.

AirKevin

AirKevin

Air Kevin Captain

• 929 posts
  • WLM ID:AirKevin747@yahoo.com
  • AIM Screen Name:AirKevin747
  • Yahoo ID:AirKevin747
Okay, I just risked a Boeing 747-400. If I lose it, well, it would not be good.

AeroLinear

AeroLinear

• 400 posts
  • WLM ID:foreignis@yahoo.com
  • AIM Screen Name:ForeignWas
actually even if you paid for the game there's no reason he is obligated to fix anything. if you didn't like it then you'd just stop paying.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users