Photo

A320-200 Hours Available (Negative Sign)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

AnthonySucai

AnthonySucai

AE Addict To-Be

• 11 posts

User's Awards

2    6    2   

I do operate A320-200s since it launched in 1988. Recent years, when I was about to renew the fleet, I realised that the hours available for the aircraft becomes negative. Like -1, -8 and so on. With that, I could not renew the fleet as the new aircrafts could not renew old aircrafts with over use operating hours. Any suggestion because fleets are getting older and older? Thanks.

Northern

Northern

Data Collector

• Data Collector
  • 1,623 posts

User's Awards

2    2    4   
It is likely to be down to data changed, before the data editing change the updates would come into force straight away. Therefore effecting the aircraft in game :P

banner_signature_northern.png

Pineair

Pineair

AE Luver

• 474 posts

User's Awards

10    16    12       9   
As Northern says in the past any change in data took immediate effect. Think they corrected airspeed of the A320. You can still replace aircraft you will just have to, in most cases, remove one flight first. Only happens if you overuse your planes and try to maximise hours.

The good news is that Yuxi recently announced that in future changes will only happen when a new world starts. Same applies for demand where this is updated. Data controllers never rest......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users