Starting lines in other than home country

S1

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

atomair

atomair

• 2 posts

Hello, fellow airline managers.

Currently i have a pretty much set-up airline, serving about 70 routes. Now i am looking for a way to start routes elsewhere than in my home country. Is there a way to do this? 

Will101

Will101

Only Teardrops

• 1,683 posts

Yes, but there are only a few ways of doing so.

1. Join an open world / no political restrictions - allowing to operate any point - point route available. (For now this is just O1, O2 and S3-B.)
  2. Openskies - currently in AE there are only a few (EU Openskies after 2000, Australia - NZ domestic and probably something else I'm forgetting)

Other than those (and again probably something else I'm forgetting) all flights must originate in one's home country.

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,363 posts
See http://www.airline-e...-agreements-r13

n.x.w.m

n.x.w.m

taiwanball

• Data Collector
  • 2,061 posts

Hello, fellow airline managers.

Currently i have a pretty much set-up airline, serving about 70 routes. Now i am looking for a way to start routes elsewhere than in my home country. Is there a way to do this? 

I looked and it seems that your airline is set up in S4.

As you are in the European Union, and it is past 2000, you may start flights to/from most european countries, but all of the routes must be inside of the European Union. For instance, you could fly LHR-CDG but you can't fly LHR-JFK.

S4 also does have political restrictions, which prevent you from flying out of other countries. The only worlds that do not have political restrictions are O1, O2 and S3-B.

cUDPatH.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: S1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users