Introductions are in order...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

PlayD0e

PlayD0e

AE Addict To-Be

• 12 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:Jplaydoe

Hey guys...the names Jorge..aka Playdoe...CEO of AeroLine..."Relax, let us put the lite back into Flight" Really ?? yeah my logo :-P and I'm glad to have found this game. Now all I get is constantly screamed at  because I'm glued to the computer screen, could explain this headache I have since this morning.. Colleague at work suggested i might've gotten it while "asleep" (Said I was thinking too hard..in my sleep??.haha Yes...I will bring you down ChINA AIR!!!) Just kidding. I'm currently running AeroLine, in the new sandbox game...top row I think...Used to be called AeroWay but i logged in and must've forgot a few leases cause now I'm negative 200 million and theres creditors banging on my door...not to mention that funny car following me to work...(bankrupt).ouch...headache...ok i'll shut up now. Just wanted to say hi...and introduce myself and glad to know I have fellow competitors and folks who enjoy the same game as I do. I can't offer any advice as of yet but do expect me to pm and bother you for advice...if that's ok :-) Take care guys...see ya in the skies...

PlayD0e

PlayD0e

AE Addict To-Be

• 12 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:Jplaydoe

btw if anyone needs help making a logo, send me a line. I have a few programs on my pc and be more than glad to help :-)

the DOC

the DOC

AE King

• 1,845 posts

User's Awards

2    3    4    3      
Welcome... :) :wave: also, people will give you a headache online here on AE if they think you are glued to the scree been when they are themselves (they did that to me even though they spend so much more time on than me)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users