Correction of an unfair situation for Chilean Airlines

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Volksgrenadier

Volksgrenadier

• 37 posts
  • WLM ID:volksgrenadiers@gmail.com
Hi, I dont know if this happens on oder airport but, I think that all airlines that whant to start operationg fron Santiago, Chile have a mayor unfair factor, the only destiny you can reach from Santiago (with the B1900D) are the 2 airports in Buenos Aires, the problem is that both of them cost more than the normal prize :(($99.000) resulting Chilean Airports realy hard to start operationg compared (for example) with brazilian Airlines, that have at least 3 airpost to fly to with the prize of $99.000 per gate.:P

My Suggestion is to, or lower the prize of any of the Buenos Aires Airports or create new airports reachable from Santiago.

doug_Or

doug_Or

AE Addict

• Veteran
  • 896 posts
Befoe anyone jumps on ya, Miller has said airports will be added in te order of some list he has, and has requested people not to request airports. There are not many places that can be reached from Santiago, with a 1900D, but there are plenty of planes with more range in the game. Some airports are not great to start at. Santiago is apprently one of them. Luckily, ther are no borders in this game,s o you can fly other places untill you have enough to purchase longer range aircraft.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users