• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Isa Al

Isa Al

AE Know It All

• 121 posts

User's Awards

Hey

What are the green push pins on the maps?

Thanks 

andersona1

andersona1

AE Addict To-Be

• 22 posts

These signify what your hubs are. A Hub allows you to have connecting passengers. So if you fly all you flights out of ATL all your flights will have connecting passaners (represented as grey in the route specific details occupancy bar)

Isa Al

Isa Al

AE Know It All

• 121 posts

User's Awards

These signify what your hubs are. A Hub allows you to have connecting passengers. So if you fly all you flights out of ATL all your flights will have connecting passaners (represented as grey in the route specific details occupancy bar)

Are they represented by my alliance airports or I can build them?

Hake.

Hake.

Too Old For All This Jazz

• 4,295 posts
  • Skype Name:billfoster123

User's Awards

Anyone can build them, but you need more than 5 gates.

Isa Al

Isa Al

AE Know It All

• 121 posts

User's Awards

Anyone can build them, but you need more than 5 gates.

I have 25 gates in my country and until now I can't build hubs outside my country

and whenever I try to build a terminal it shows that I can build only in my country

so how can an airline have many green push pins in different countries and I can't?

Thank

Northern

Northern

Data Collector

• Data Collector
  • 1,623 posts

User's Awards

2    2    4   

This may be due to the European Openskies, if your home country is not European it cannot have hubs in other European countries. This is applied across a range of openskies treaties 

banner_signature_northern.png

Isa Al

Isa Al

AE Know It All

• 121 posts

User's Awards

This may be due to the European Openskies, if your home country is not European it cannot have hubs in other European countries. This is applied across a range of openskies treaties 

Is it only for the Europeans countries or it may happen between other countries if they have agreements in the realistic world? if so, how can I know which countries?

Thanks

Hake.

Hake.

• 4,295 posts

User's Awards

Is it only for the Europeans countries or it may happen between other countries if they have agreements in the realistic world? if so, how can I know which countries?

Thanks

Only for airlines based in the EU or EEA.

the DOC

the DOC

AE King

• 1,845 posts

User's Awards

2    3    4    3      

I think I've asked before but I don't remember getting an answer (not your fault obviously) but what other in-game openskies treaties are there?

Hake.

Hake.

• 4,295 posts

User's Awards

I think I've asked before but I don't remember getting an answer (not your fault obviously) but what other in-game openskies treaties are there?

None.

the DOC

the DOC

AE King

• 1,845 posts

User's Awards

2    3    4    3      

None.

Well I was just wondering since Northern said "A range of openskies treaties"

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,364 posts

Thanks

I'm working on an official list of political restrictions in the game and will post it in the next couple of days.

the DOC

the DOC

AE King

• 1,845 posts

User's Awards

2    3    4    3      

I'm working on an official list of political restrictions in the game and will post it in the next couple of days.

So just to clarify.... The EU openskies is the only one that exists in-game... Right?

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,364 posts

So just to clarify.... The EU openskies is the only one that exists in-game... Right?

EU and Oceania are the two in the game. See http://www.airline-e...-agreements-r13

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users