Your View On "The United States Of America"

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Poll: America's Worldwide Views (65 member(s) have cast votes)

What Country/Region Are You From?

1. Voted The USA (24 votes [36.92%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 36.92%

2. Canada (1 votes [1.54%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 1.54%

3. Latin America + Caribbean (2 votes [3.08%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.08%

4. The United Kingdom (9 votes [13.85%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 13.85%

5. Ireland (2 votes [3.08%] - View)

6. Other Europe (9 votes [13.85%] - View)

7. Australia or Oceania (3 votes [4.62%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.62%

8. Sub Saharan Africa (2 votes [3.08%] - View)

9. Middle East/North Africa (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

10. Central Asia (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

11. Southeast Asia + The Philipines (10 votes [15.38%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

12. East Asia (3 votes [4.62%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.62%

What Is Your View On American Government and Society?

1. I absolutely love America! America is great, I idol America! Their policies are beyond awesome, and they are out for the best of everyone and everything. America is the definition of Amazing. (4 votes [6.15%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.15%

2. I really like America! America is so cool! Their policies are good, bu are only out for the safety or Americans and not anyone else. I would live in America! (4 votes [6.15%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.15%

3. Voted I like America. America is Good. They try to help, but it doesn't work out so great. Their policies are just OK ad can be harmful, but mostly are good! (14 votes [21.54%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 21.54%

4. Voted I feel so-so about America. America is Okay. They try to be a father of the world (Notably: Israel) and they should id their own business. Unfortunately, their policies are not as good as they claim them to be. (14 votes [21.54%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 21.54%

5. I Don't Really like America. America is Not great. They are too involved everywhere else, the hurt other countries and there policies aren't good. There is potential corruption. (10 votes [15.38%] - View)

6. I dont like America. America is a bad place. They hurt and use other countries, and their policies have a lot of corruption. The are hiding a lot from their citizens (Ex. Snowden) (10 votes [15.38%] - View)

7. Voted I hate America!! America is a death trap, and an evil inspiration with determination to hurt and toss other countries. The country has to much power and I can't stand their corrupted policies. America is the definition of corruption. (9 votes [13.85%] - View)

What Are Your Views Of American Citizens?

1. Voted I love Americans! They are rich, amazing, fonomanal people! (7 votes [10.77%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.77%

2. Voted I like Americans. They are pretty cool, and I have favorable views on them. (15 votes [23.08%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 23.08%

3. Eh.. So-So. Americans are alright. Potentially rude, but also nice... kindof weird. (31 votes [47.69%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 47.69%

4. I Dont like Americans. Americans are stuck up and annoying. (6 votes [9.23%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 9.23%

5. I hate Americans! D:< . Americans are horrible and evil people! (6 votes [9.23%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 9.23%

When you Think Of America, what state(s) comes to your mind?

1. Voted California (Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, Hollywood, The American Dream, Manifest Destiny) (30 votes [16.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

2. Voted New York (New York City, Empire State Building, Statue Of Liberty, Irish/Italian Mafias, Upstate) (44 votes [24.44%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 24.44%

3. Voted Florida (Disney World, Miami, Beaches, Blonde Girls, Everglades) (15 votes [8.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.33%

4. Voted Massachusetts (Boston, Irish Mafia, Pilgrims, Strong Irish Culture) (7 votes [3.89%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.89%

5. New Jersey (NY Metro, Large Italian Diaspora, Jersey Shore) (5 votes [2.78%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 2.78%

6. Voted Texas (Dallas, Houston, Tex-Mex, The West, Cowboys) (23 votes [12.78%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.78%

7. Nevada (Las Vegas, The West, Area 51) (6 votes [3.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.33%

8. Illinois (Chicago, Pioneers) (7 votes [3.89%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.89%

9. Up State New England (Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire) (5 votes [2.78%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 2.78%

10. Hawaii (Honolulu, Maui, Surfing) (12 votes [6.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.67%

11. Alaska (Anchorage, Mountains) (8 votes [4.44%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.44%

12. Voted Virginia (Richmond, Duke, Government) (2 votes [1.11%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 1.11%

13. Other States! (16 votes [8.89%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.89%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Dev

Dev

AE's Indian

• 202 posts

America is a country of Good people but your government is so bad.They use other countries. why did they make Kosovo that destroyed Serbian sovereignity. 

Secondly why does USA take credit. During WW2 the allies were losing it was due to the soviets the nazis were defeated.

Hake.

Hake.

Too Old For All This Jazz

• 4,295 posts
  • Skype Name:billfoster123

User's Awards

America is a country of Good people but your government is so bad.They use other countries. why did they make Kosovo that destroyed Serbian sovereignity. 

Secondly why does USA take credit. During WW2 the allies were losing it was due to the soviets the nazis were defeated.

I disagree. Kosovo needed autonomy and the Russians led the counter attack on Germany, without which millions more may have died (speculation).

QK Flight Industries

QK Flight Industries

a Wandering Guide to AE and Beyond

• 2,135 posts

I sincerely doubt that the Allies could have continued waging war without the US's manufacturing might and personnel, especially considering there were two theatres of war: Europe and the Pacific. The Soviets might have been influential in the European theatre, but the US was even more so in the Pacifc theatre.

16590230781_7cc5cf6013.jpg

Sig.png

AXUbLwK.png

It's really me, now. #backtoAE

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

I disagree. Kosovo needed autonomy and the Russians led the counter attack on Germany, without which millions more may have died (speculation).

Catalonia, Basque, Northern Cyprus, Faroe Islands, they all need autonomy, but since they are located and controlled by NATO, nobody would give a s*** about their rights. Everybody pointing their fingers at Hong Kong, or Taiwan, or Tibet, but nobody cared about people in their backyard. Hence why Spain didn't recognized Kosovo as a country, pretty obvious why. If Serbia was US ally, Kosovo would never be a country. Trust me on that one. All Government always fight for money and power, not human rights. The only reasons Russia wiped out the Nazi is because they got attacked. And the US? they just there to make name and pretend to be the hero. I wouldn't count on them too much, because their Government are very similar to Russia.

Dev

Dev

AE's Indian

• 202 posts

OK so what if Nazi Germany didnt wage war on the soviets.

Its simple the allies wouldve lost.

What if Hitler didnt have the thought of killing jews.

Simple Nazis wouldve won.

Dev

Dev

AE's Indian

• 202 posts

TNT is right

Secondly Kosovo was made to encircle russia by The NATO.

Now when Pakistans out of Hand they have inclined towards us(India).

QK Flight Industries

QK Flight Industries

a Wandering Guide to AE and Beyond

• 2,135 posts

So, if the Japanese didn't bomb Pearl Harbor, the US probably wouldn't have entered until too late, if at all. Then we would be facing a Nazi-Japanese war (most likely), with each side fighting for superiority's sake. It's the end of the world... :alarm:

Spoiler

16590230781_7cc5cf6013.jpg

Sig.png

AXUbLwK.png

It's really me, now. #backtoAE

Kirkland

Kirkland

AE King

• 1,504 posts
I used to be really patriotic and stuff
But now I just make jokes about how much the country sucks
Debt and wars and crap, neither party doing a crap about it

Honestly I don't really like america anymore. Hope to move to a NATO country eventually

nWcLJH0.png

Hake.

Hake.

Too Old For All This Jazz

• 4,295 posts
  • Skype Name:billfoster123

User's Awards

NATO is terrible though. It should have stopped after the Cold War. In fact, it only made the Cold War worse.

Guest_Trans World Airlines_*

Guest_Trans World Airlines_*
  • Guests

I mean i dont dislike America... it goes too far... and countrie need to stop calling America to do there dirty work

FuturePilot35

FuturePilot35

AE Player

• 34 posts

Alright, I absolutely hate the US because of the domination. See, authors, poets, songwriters etc use the US as an example to follow, when clearly the US is nothing but bad policies, war, destruction, and ignorance. In these youtube videos, CGP Grey wonderfully explains the flaws with the US, of course this list of flaws are a far from complete list. http://youtu.be/KIbkoop4AYEhttp://youtu.be/sHEDXzOfENIhttp://youtu.be/OUS9mM8Xbbwhttp://youtu.be/7wC42HgLA4k.

bskc8th

bskc8th

AE Player

• 38 posts

User's Awards

I think the US faces the unenviable job of being THE global superpower of the 1990's/2000's in a rapidly changing world.

If you look throughout history, the global superpower of the time has always been internationally hated by some groups. Heck, I'm British and proud of what my nation once achieved in the biggest empire in history but - obviously it wasn't squeaky-clean and faultless and many hated it. Quite rightly, considering British troops have invaded all but 22 of the globe's 196 nations, some without provocation and for material gain but others with the safety of the free world at stake.

Basically nothing is ever clear cut. The US is facing a fluid enemy in Islamic extremism that is hard to pin down and difficult to eliminate unlike the traditional army-based enemies of previous world superpowers. There is no chivalry or quarter asked or given like there may have been in centuries gone between a victor and a beaten foe. 

I have no problem with the vast majority of American's, just like any other nationality. I do disagree with some of their government's policies, but then I disagree with most of my own government's too! Do I dislike aspects of the US? Yes. Do I HATE the US? No. There are far more threatening people in the world than Americans, namely the enemies of America who seek to kill us all based on our religion or lack of it. They deserve our hate more!

Luft

Luft

IVIVI

• 1,213 posts

User's Awards

2          2   

I wouldnt mind if our country got an awakening and realized that we are pigheaded idiots.

That would certainly be a blessing to be rid of all this ignorance...

QITdCef.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users