• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Hake.

Hake.

Too Old For All This Jazz

• 4,295 posts
  • Skype Name:billfoster123

User's Awards

You may laugh at this idea, but hear me out. I propose that a lot of realism is thrown out. S5 would start in 1980 maybe. Each airline is given $500k and a lease. At a point each year, 20 Cl-44s, 20 B747-100s, 20 B707s, 20 DC-7s and 20 Tu-114s are auctioned on an auctioning area, a bit like eBay. After 2 days AE time, the highest bidder wins. Everyone can have 2 airlines and there is a limit of 400 airlines. Demands are doubled. Marketing is much cheaper as well. Yes, it will also be fun to see airline rip each other's heads off :P . What does everyone think? Also, the used market would function normally. :)
As a fore note: This should reduce spamming in other worlds, as some spammers only have 1 large airline.

the DOC

the DOC

AE King

• 1,845 posts

User's Awards

2    3    4    3      

I SUPPORT WITH ALL I HAVE +4289

Guest_Eastwind CEO_*

Guest_Eastwind CEO_*
  • Guests

Haven't you suggested this before :/

the DOC

the DOC

AE King

• 1,845 posts

User's Awards

2    3    4    3      

Well a world with higher cash etc. has been proposed before... The auctioning off and that is new though. Also, I don't remember it being called a "Spam World" :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

KJS607

KJS607

The O.G. Savage

• 3,860 posts

User's Awards

6       3   

not sure...

msg-1341-0-50048700-1680446869_thumb.png

I did a thing: thetravelsavage.com

the DOC

the DOC

AE King

• 1,845 posts

User's Awards

2    3    4    3      

not sure...

Well it would divert spam from other worlds as said. For example, I'd rather have my Ra spam in a "Spam World" to make life easier and achieve higher profit margins. I've killed of a few airlines in China as it is and made life hard for others (ask Northern :giggle: )

KJS607

KJS607

The O.G. Savage

• 3,860 posts

User's Awards

6       3   

Well it would divert spam from other worlds as said. For example, I'd rather have my Ra spam in a "Spam World" to make life easier and achieve higher profit margins. I've killed of a few airlines in China as it is and made life hard for others (ask Northern :giggle: )

didnt think about that :)

the DOC

the DOC

AE King

• 1,845 posts

User's Awards

2    3    4    3      

didnt think about that :)

Now do you support... :awesome:

Hake.

Hake.

• 4,295 posts

User's Awards

Well a world with higher cash etc. has been proposed before... The auctioning off and that is new though. Also, I don't remember it being called a "Spam World" :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

Nun zu deinen Fragen. Yes, I suggested it before, but that was only on Chat. I am officially opening it for discussion. Secondly, Doc. You're wrong. Last year I put up the idea of auctioning but nothing became of it. I'll pull up the thread I made on it. :P Yuxi said he would add it as well.
http://www.airline-e...on/?hl=auctions

Guest_Trans World Airlines_*

Guest_Trans World Airlines_*
  • Guests

I Actually really like this idea. Good thinking Hake! This will definetly loose the spam in REALISTIC worlds ^_^

KJS607

KJS607

The O.G. Savage

• 3,860 posts

User's Awards

6       3   

Now do you support... :awesome:

Not wanting to admit it but, yes.

The Apple Pie

The Apple Pie

AE's Indomie-loving guy

• 452 posts

I love the idea, Now we have have a world to spam every airline  :D  :D  :D

Jmt6GWd.png

the DOC

the DOC

AE King

• 1,845 posts

User's Awards

2    3    4    3      

I Actually really like this idea. Good thinking Hake! This will definetly loose the spam in REALISTIC worlds ^_^

That's what will make it more popular. This work will be so interesting to see who comes out on top. However, I wonder what Yuxi will say considering it needs new coding for auctioning etc...

KJS607

KJS607

The O.G. Savage

• 3,860 posts

User's Awards

6       3   

That's what will make it more popular. This work will be so interesting to see who comes out on top. However, I wonder what Yuxi will say considering it needs new coding for auctioning etc...

I think he may support it because it would get the majority of spam lines out of the other worlds, making the game both fairer and better for others.

the DOC

the DOC

AE King

• 1,845 posts

User's Awards

2    3    4    3      

I think he may support it because it would get the majority of spam lines out of the other worlds, making the game both fairer and better for others.

I just thought the coding would cause problems.....

Sheepy

Sheepy

N/A

• 1,935 posts

User's Awards

I see no reason how a world designated as a spamming world would discourage spamlines in other worlds.

At worst, it could even leave the ones in other worlds to become even worse due to less need to spend time adjusting prices.

Administrator of UnitedSkies alliance

and also a member of some other ones, but they're 2vip4u

Hake.

Hake.

• 4,295 posts

User's Awards

I see no reason how a world designated as a spamming world would discourage spamlines in other worlds.
At worst, it could even leave the ones in other worlds to become even worse due to less need to spend time adjusting prices.

Well, I think it easily could. Have you ever looked at the profmles of the people who own them? One of the common factors is always that they never have more than 2 airlnes. If someone with 2 spamlines set 1 up, that takes spamming from othet worlds. :P

the DOC

the DOC

AE King

• 1,845 posts

User's Awards

2    3    4    3      
Take it from someone who knows (me):
I only ever actively ran one spamline at a time. If there was a spam world I'm obviously going to choose it over an R world. If someone can run 2 proper spamlines at a time, they have a good bit of time on their hands :P

Duncan

Duncan

*Returns to profit*

• 333 posts
Agree! Best idea! 100,000% support!!!

hGHxJjo.png

LLC

LLC

AE Luver

• 461 posts

Only as an "Open World" aka an "Unrealistic World":

AE Topic: Request that you keep the "Open Worlds" as they are and only apply proposed changes to "Realistic Worlds"

Request that you keep the "Open Worlds" as they are and only apply proposed changes to "Realistic Worlds"

As the name suggests "Open Worlds" are NOT realistic otherwise they would be called "Realistic Worlds"

so what I am asking for is for the 2 "Open Worlds" to be operated as "Unrealistic Worlds":

- Increased passengers at airports (a MINIMUM 500% increase over "Realistic World" passenger numbers")
- All Aircraft available for the ENTIRE length of time the World Runs (from Beginning of world to End of world)
- No Restrictions (NO Gate, Terminal, Flight Pair Restrictions at all)
- UNLIMITED GATES at airports
- UNLIMITED amount of Terminals per airline
- Gate & Terminal costs that are 50% the cost of the "Realistic World" Gate & Terminal costs
- Airplane rental costs that are 50% the cost of the "Realistic World" Airplane rental costs
- Operation (Gate, Airplane etc) costs that are 50% the cost of the "Realistic World" Operation (Gate, Airplane etc) costs

- Default employee costs of "$7" for all positions with no 'ding' to airline reputation

this would mean we as Airline Empires players would have 2 choices:

- "Realistic Worlds" that would be completely realistic down to the Nth degree,

- "Open Worlds" aka "Unrealistic Worlds" that would be for players who want to focus on competition
  and NOT worry about the 'small details'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users