Photo

Do you actually renew your fleet

• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

TanWeiMing35_

TanWeiMing35_

AE Know It All

• 150 posts

I mean in real life situation, airlines renew their fleet do you do that in airline empires?

It is because my B737-200 Adv and B737-300 is getting old so i think I will just renew it to A320-200

So I will ask whether do you renew your fleet?

Austranadian Group

Austranadian Group

Austranadian Group

• 137 posts

User's Awards

2    5   

yes i always renew my fleet

[attachment=9321:ae3o2_63.jpg]

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

Same, my ave. fleet age is around 6 years old ^_^

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

Hydrogeek

Hydrogeek

• AE Moderator
  • 235 posts

Certainly :)

SkyGroup Admin

[/size]

AE Global Moderator

our beautiful little girl Brooke Renée was born 10/15/12 @ 4:49 PM! She's currently over 17 38 pounds and counting and 4 years old!  :wub:

TanWeiMing35_

TanWeiMing35_

AE Know It All

• 150 posts

Ahh... as my average fleet age is around 4 years but how do you renew your fleet like first sell the old aircraft first then change the routes into a newer fleet?

Aero222

Aero222

Trying to Comeback

• 44 posts

User's Awards

i always renew my fleet if they already 10 year or more

enjoy your live ^-^

TanWeiMing35_

TanWeiMing35_

AE Know It All

• 150 posts

So how do you renew your fleets like steps to renew your fleets 

TanWeiMing35_

TanWeiMing35_

AE Know It All

• 150 posts

Whatever

Whatever

Degenerate | Degeneracy Enthusiast

• 845 posts
  • Skype Name:discord is better

User's Awards

Step 1. Compare the range of the aircraft you want to buy and the one you want to replace. (Preferably more range on the new ones)

Step 2. Buy the new aircraft used to renew the old ones

Step 3. As the new aircraft get delivered, go to "Aircraft" and then to "Details."

Step 4. On the "Details"-page of one of the aircraft you want to replace, click the "Flight list"-tab. (On top of the "page")

Step 5. Under "Aircraft Route Summary", there are all the routes that particular aircraft fly. Click on "details" on one of the routes.

Step 6. Now that you're on the route, click on the "Flight list"-tab.

Step 7. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and there is a "close flights"-button. Right next to it, there is a "Target Aircraft Type"-bar with a "Change Aircraft"-button.                     Select the replacement aircraft that you ordered in the bar. (You can do step 7 after step 8 for convenience)

Step 8. To the left of all the "Round trips" on the flight list, there are checkboxes. Check them all and with your target aircraft type set, click replace aircraft.

Step 9. The rest, I hope you should figure out on your own.

I hope this was helpful. :)

post-26818-0-81043200-1411418444.png

the DOC

the DOC

AE King

• 1,845 posts

User's Awards

2    3    4    3      

No I never do it. There's no point

Superman

Superman

Data Collector

• Data Collector
  • 1,507 posts

User's Awards

2    3   

Indeed I do

TanWeiMing35_

TanWeiMing35_

AE Know It All

• 150 posts

@DOC why? 

james767

james767

AE Know It All

• 175 posts

Yes as you can be more competitive with more efficient airplanes.

Hake.

Hake.

Too Old For All This Jazz

• 4,295 posts
  • Skype Name:billfoster123

User's Awards

@DOC why? 

TanWei, He runs spamlines. He had an airline with 47,000 planes. Imagine replacing them O_O

Anyway, I try to renew my fleet every 10-12 years. I try to get one under the same aircraft type as well. eg. Changing Metroliners to DHC-6s because you have a few Q400s.

mxax-ai

mxax-ai

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 585 posts

User's Awards

3    3      

I mean in real life situation, airlines renew their fleet do you do that in airline empires?

It is because my B737-200 Adv and B737-300 is getting old so i think I will just renew it to A320-200

So I will ask whether do you renew your fleet?

I try to, if the fitting aircraft are available. Usually a good age is at about 15 to 25 years.
I suggest getting A319 or B737-600 instead of A320s because they match the size better.

Guest_Eastwind CEO_*

Guest_Eastwind CEO_*
  • Guests

TanWei, He runs spamlines. He had an airline with 47,000 planes. Imagine replacing them O_O

Anyway, I try to renew my fleet every 10-12 years. I try to get one under the same aircraft type as well. eg. Changing Metroliners to DHC-6s because you have a few Q400s.

That's the reason he has so many awards :P

I also try to renew my fleet every 5 years or so

Whatever

Whatever

• 845 posts

User's Awards

Step 1. Compare the range of the aircraft you want to buy and the one you want to replace. (Preferably more range on the new ones)

Step 3. As the new aircraft get delivered, go to "Aircraft" and then to "Details."

Step 4. On the "Details"-page of one of the aircraft you want to replace, click the "Flight list"-tab. (On top of the "page")

Step 5. Under "Aircraft Route Summary", there are all the routes that particular aircraft fly. Click on "details" on one of the routes.

Step 7. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and there is a "close flights"-button. Right next to it, there is a "Target Aircraft Type"-bar with a "Change Aircraft"-button.                     Select the replacement aircraft that you ordered in the bar. (You can do step 7 after step 8 for convenience)

Step 8. To the left of all the "Round trips" on the flight list, there are checkboxes. Check them all and with your target aircraft type set, click replace aircraft.

Correction: there is a much faster way.

Follow steps 1-4 as it says.

Step 5. Under "Aircraft Weekly Flight List" there are all of the round trips that particular aircraft flies. Click "select all".

And now, you follow steps 7-9.

Whatever

Whatever

• 845 posts

User's Awards

Correction: there is a much faster way.

Follow steps 1-4 as it says.

Step 5. Under "Aircraft Weekly Flight List" there are all of the round trips that particular aircraft flies. Click "select all".

And now, you follow steps 7-9.

BTW, I replace my aircraft every 10-15 years. Worst case scenario, it may take over 20 years.

Hake.

Hake.

Too Old For All This Jazz

• 4,295 posts
  • Skype Name:billfoster123

User's Awards

That only takes 30 seconds max. :P But I know this because I was replacing 600 aircraft every 10 years in the last O2.

TanWeiMing35_

TanWeiMing35_

AE Know It All

• 150 posts

I started renewing my B737's and B747's still good now 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users