* - - - - 1 votes AE 4.0

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Hillary Clinton

Hillary Clinton

Hillary Rodham Clinton

• 216 posts

User's Awards

The Adding Premium Economy will gradually help airlines who don't want Business Class but between both. Economy and business class has been added to a lot of airlines in real life. What do you guys think with adding Premium Economy?

cc_orig.jpg

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

The Adding Premium Economy will gradually help airlines who don't want Business Class but between both. Economy and business class has been added to a lot of airlines in real life. What do you guys think with adding Premium Economy?

This is about the 5th time this has been suggested, and I believe it will be coming in AE4, if that ever happens...

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

KJS607

KJS607

The O.G. Savage

• 3,860 posts

User's Awards

6       3   

Zipp, you are correct, this WILL BE IMPLEMENTED WITH AE4!!!

Can people please stop suggesting the same 'ideas' on a weekly basis because it really gets old.

msg-1341-0-50048700-1680446869_thumb.png

I did a thing: thetravelsavage.com

mrinalverma74

mrinalverma74

Airbus lover boeing fan

• 71 posts

I had suggested this topic about a month ago. http://www.airline-e...ration/ :sleep: 

the DOC

the DOC

AE King

• 1,845 posts

User's Awards

2    3    4    3      
Will people please SEARCH BEFORE THEY POST BECAUSE ITS ****ING ANNOYING when the same crap comes up over and over and over and over and over....

Superman

Superman

Data Collector

• Data Collector
  • 1,507 posts

User's Awards

2    3   

Will people please SEARCH BEFORE THEY POST BECAUSE ITS ****ING ANNOYING when the same crap comes up over and over and over and over and over....

all of those caps are really unnecessary....

the DOC

the DOC

AE King

• 1,845 posts

User's Awards

2    3    4    3      

all of those caps are really unnecessary....

Well I'm making a point :P but it does drive a lot of people nuts (including me but looking at what I said.. I think it does come across a bit too harsh)

KJS607

KJS607

The O.G. Savage

• 3,860 posts

User's Awards

6       3   

The capitals were necessary because clearly some people are unable to read lower case.

msg-1341-0-50048700-1680446869_thumb.png

I did a thing: thetravelsavage.com

the DOC

the DOC

AE King

• 1,845 posts

User's Awards

2    3    4    3      
Thanks Kai :P

SIALimited

SIALimited

Pato Seal of Approval

• 38 posts

The most simplest way to solve this, I would usually ask my idea out in chat first just to test the waters, if it's good then set up a post. If not - moving on. Or you can search but both works just as well.

jetblue21

jetblue21

AE Know It All

• 119 posts

This is about the 5th time this has been suggested, and I believe it will be coming in AE4, if that ever happens...

Zipp, you are correct, this WILL BE IMPLEMENTED WITH AE4!!!

Can people please stop suggesting the same 'ideas' on a weekly basis because it really gets old.

I had suggested this topic about a month ago. http://www.airline-e...ration/ :sleep: 

Come on guys...what is this?! I think the guy get its the first time that someone says that its been mentioned before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like come on why do you all have to say it? HE GETS IT THE FIRST TIME!!!!!!!you just say the same thing over and over again oh I said this a week ago, its been mentioned before, etc... god dang just chill out! sometimes I just think you just do it to get a higher amounts of posts

the DOC

the DOC

AE King

• 1,845 posts

User's Awards

2    3    4    3      

Well the same ideas are repeated on a weekly basis not only in the forums and also in chat and this is also to make sure that other people check

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: AE 4.0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users