Anyone want: Iberia - Líneas Aéreas de España

R4

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

USFlyer

USFlyer

• 5 posts

Hey,

I have iberia here for anyone who wants it. Too much school work now to continue working on it.

It would be a shame to see it go too waste after so much hard work.

Volotea717

Volotea717

• 8 posts

///

A nosotros nos encantaría poder ayudarle con Iberia.

Nosotros, Spanair llevamos poco tiempo en airline-empires pero en menos de una semana hemos llegado a unos ingresos de más de $65,000,000 de dolares.

Tenemos una flota compuesta de más 9 aviones (MD82/3/7 y A320/1) con 4 más en estado de pedido con opciones de unos 15 aviones más. Cada día nos esforzamos de llegar todavía más lejos y tenemos un gran interés en el desarollo de nuestra compañía y la satisfacción del pasajero.

En airline-empires pertenecemos a la alianza de Star Alliance que tiene 27 miembros con unos 56 hubs, 864 destinos y unos pasajeros diarios de 2,811,542.

Actualemente somos la aerolínea con más influencía en España.

Actualmente tenemos 21 destinos desde nuestra hub internacional del aeropuerto de Barcelona El Prat con unos ingresos diarios operacionales de $1,641,691 y seguimos añadiendo nuevos destinos.

Nosotros desde Spanair nos interserá mucho poder facilitarle ayuda de cualquier tipo y creemos que podríamos ser el candidato perfecto debido a nuestro conocomiento de dirección de una compañía aérea virtual.

Muchas gracias en antelación y esperamos su respuesta,

Le recibe un cordial saludo,

El equipo directivo de Spanair en airline-empires

------------

///

We would be delighted to assist you with Iberia.

We, Spanair, as a company only have a short amount of time established on airline-empires however in less than a week we have already seen an income of over $65,000,000 dollars.

We have a fleet of more than 9 aircraft (MD82/3/7 and A320/1) with 4 more on order and a further 15 more aircraft options.

Every day we push ourselves further and further and we have a very keen interest in the success of our company and the maximum satisfaction of our passengers.

On airline-empires we are form part of the Star Alliance which has a total of 27 members with over 56 hubs and 864 international destinations with more than 2,811,542 daily passengers.

We are currently the member with the biggest role in Spain.

We currently have 21 destinations from our international hub of Barcelona El Prat airport with daily profits of around $1,641,691 dollars and new destinations being added everyday.

From Spanair we can say with determination that we would be very interested in assisting you with Iberia and we strongly believe that we would be the perfect canditate due to our wide knowledge of the management of a virtual airline.

Thank you very much in advance,

And we look forward to your reply,

The management team of Spanair on airline-empires

swissmadeauto.gif

Volotea717

Volotea717

• 8 posts

Lol I know I thought it'd be funny to present it like real airlines do when pitching for a share .

However I don't quite understand what exactly is made up all the facts and figures are correct you can even see yourself in less than 5 seconds by checking.

Lighten up a bit none of this is serious hehe it's all for the fun of managing a virtual entity :P :rofl2:

swissmadeauto.gif

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

It's ok, SATA here just feels the need to be a little bitch all the time. No biggie. 

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

digifreak

digifreak

AE Player

• 29 posts

Shame on you Sata... Hope you are not from the Azores too...  :P

USFlyer

USFlyer

• 5 posts

ah after so much effort i'd have to give it to Spanair - could you post your id or pm it to me

Gotta love that you put it in Spanish!!

It'd be nice to give it to a new member.

But please, don't just cease trading to flood the used aircraft market with wide bodies!

Sorry to disappoint SATA

USFlyer

Will101

Will101

Only Teardrops

• 1,683 posts

It's ok, you didn't have to consider giving me the airline, because you already know you just want your to-be-wrecked airline handed over to him.

>Implying your airlines are the best

>Implying your airlines are even decent

just because someone didn't give you control on your 89560102903th airline, doesn't mean it's bad, chances are it's better.

digifreak

digifreak

AE Player

• 29 posts

Have to agree with Adrian, Sata for such a young lad you sure pack a lot of poison there...

Anyway I want to see what Spanair will do with Iberia... because we are all in the same market. LOL

A warm hello for Spanair from Magellan.

Superman

Superman

Data Collector

• Data Collector
  • 1,507 posts

User's Awards

2    3   

SATA got #rekt again

Wyldon

Wyldon

AE Player

• 49 posts

Nice job, Spanair.  Love the creative marketing...had me reading it!

Amadeus Inc.

Amadeus Inc.

Group CEO, Amadeus Inc.

• 355 posts

User's Awards

6    7    10    6    2   

Congrats to Spanair for winning the bid!  :thumbup:

Volotea717

Volotea717

• 8 posts

Thank you one and all, it will certainly prove a very interesting journey at Iberia, with Spanair we are doing extremely well and I have quite a few ideas for Iberia, top secret of course ;)

And Hola Mr. Magellan! It's a pleasure having you in R4 you are certainly keeping me on my toes and providing some harsh competition being Spain's number 1 airlline in the rankings so far, certainly making life interesting but fun never the less haha.

Best of luck to everyone who is currently involved in an airline and may there be clear skies for all.

P.S. Have sent you a detailed PM already USFlyer, in case you haven't seen it yet, cheers.

swissmadeauto.gif

USFlyer

USFlyer

• 5 posts

Hey,

I have shared control with you now.

Hope you enjoy it!

USFlyer

USFlyer

USFlyer

• 5 posts

By the way, I'll probably log in now and again just see how its doing!

don't worry I won't touch anything or change anything! - It's all your decisions from now on!

Enjoy

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: R4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users