R6

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

TheSamoloot

TheSamoloot

AE Player

• 55 posts

User's Awards

Im not a newbie in this game, but I noticed that Embraer started delivering EMB 170 LR's already, and other players have received their first planes yet my first aircraft will be delivered in 2005? (R6 is currently in 2002) 

Can anyone explain why this is happening? (No, I did not postpone the delivery dates)

rubiohiguey

rubiohiguey

AE Player

• 63 posts

Did you order a version that is on preorder, maybe?

There are two versions, EMB170-LR and EMB-175-LR. EMB175-LR is on preorder until 2004.

itabs

itabs

• 3 posts

same happened to some reg 777 of mine. all pushed to 05

TheSamoloot

TheSamoloot

AE Player

• 55 posts

User's Awards

No. I ordered 170lr and its delivery has started already, yet my first aircraft will arrive in 2005! Other players have got their a/c already.....

pretoria46

pretoria46

AE Player

• 43 posts

Hey Samoloot, after looking at your airline, I believe this is happening because you have ordered the E195LR or E175 first, which are to be delivered in 2004/5

before the E170's that you are expecting to be delivered now. Unfortunately, because you have ordered the E170 after the other E-jets you will have to wait until 2005 to recieve them. This applies to all aircraft families in AE. It's annoying I know, It's happened to me before.

TheSamoloot

TheSamoloot

AE Player

• 55 posts

User's Awards

Hey Samoloot, after looking at your airline, I believe this is happening because you have ordered the E195LR or E175 first, which are to be delivered in 2004/5

before the E170's that you are expecting to be delivered now. Unfortunately, because you have ordered the E170 after the other E-jets you will have to wait until 2005 to recieve them. This applies to all aircraft families in AE. It's annoying I know, It's happened to me before.

Thanks so much!

LATAM

LATAM

The neutral member

• 570 posts

User's Awards

i dont think that is the case. I think that you where late to order the aircraft and other people snapped up the scheduled delivery dates before you got there. i think this is why? not  sure though

post-80164-0-57964300-1517860417.png

Randallator

Randallator

Train Fan

• 337 posts

User's Awards

i dont think that is the case. I think that you where late to order the aircraft and other people snapped up the scheduled delivery dates before you got there. i think this is why? not  sure though

AE has no delivery dates, for Example Boeing could deliver 100 aircraft today in World X then tomorrow they might deliver just 2 it just depends on when you order them and if you have deliveries pending that cause delays to others of the same family

2rLn142.pngmsg-26818-0-86969200-1392319731.png

#aerlingus&ryanairworldbestairline

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: R6

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users