1 reply to this topic

Northern

Northern

Data Collector

• Data Collector
  • 1,623 posts

User's Awards

2    2    4   

Recently i flew to Bodrum on my annual holiday to Turkey, this year unlike others we flew with a new company to us Jet2, initially after the S12 they had i was very unsure about flying with them as their punctuality last year was far from even manageable, anyhow this year things have changed drastically so far with little to no punctuality problems compared to Thomas Cook and Thomson anyhow:

NCL-BJV

I arrived at NCL about 1pm ish to a friendly fast and efficient Jet2 check in crew in the old 'domestic' part of the Newcastle terminal, we were swiftly checked in and into departures after only around 20 minutes.

G-LSAK arrived on time at around 14:35 however her turn was nothing to be desired, passengers were still deboarding 10 minute before we were due to board the aircraft, however we did manage to board on time, to a clean, modern and friendly cabin with Jet2 staff who were evidently happy and cheerful - the flight however was late by 20 minutes.

The flight overall was very good, the food was good, cabin crew friendly, aircraft clean and Rollers screaming! When we descended into Bodrum we were infact early and caught up with G-JMCE due to holding at Bodrum as the main taxiway has been closed and trackbacking on the active is currently the normal procedure, slowing things down we landed at 20:57 GMT.

BJV-NCL 

Yet again a very good flight, G-LSAK that day was actually very early into Bodrum leading to an early boarding of almost 20 minutes, the cabin crew yet again we're friendly however the same could not be said about some members of the flight, who were disruptive and loud.

We however departed BJV early and arrived back at 1AM, 30 minutes ahead of STA.

When we arrived at the terminal, we as usual waited a long time for baggage, however this was filled by evening entertainment as there was a fight in the arrival area.

Overall a fantastic Jet2.com experience and 10/10 for the quality in their field, excelling high above Thomas Cook and Thomson.

banner_signature_northern.png

call14

call14

CEO of Macaronesian Airlines

• 193 posts

User's Awards

3          2   

757 :awesome:

UbtHCg2.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users