Photo

Frequency and Profit

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

SkyKing

SkyKing

AE Addict To-Be

• 17 posts

Is there an optimum frequency level to strive for to make the most profit?                      

On routes where there is no competition and the daily PAX demand is high, 2000, 2200, etc., like in the USA, When more seats are added to the market, the ticket prices, the Daily Profit and the DOP are affected in various ways.  I was experimenting with one route.  I initially started with 7x and then I added another 7x for a total of 14x and the ticket prices dropped and the Daily Profit went up.  The DOP also went up.  I then added another 7x for a total of 21x and the ticket prices dropped again and this time the Daily Profit also dropped from the previous level.  The DOP also dropped a little.  Of course I adjusted the ticket prices to keep the LF at 100%.

When I first started playing this game my thinking was that if the demand is there, keep adding planes to fill the demand (with no competition) and make a huge profit.

I guess what I am asking, is there a peak in frequency levels that is reached before the Daily

Profit and the DOP starts to drop off even before you can fill all of the demand?  I hope I made some sense in what I'm asking.  Is my thinking right or wrong?

**OLT@22.Hrvatska**

**OLT@22.Hrvatska**

CEO Of The Blue1 Brand

• 61 posts

User's Awards

2    2      
I don't try to dominate the high demand routes completely because that will cause a big problem when other competitors come in. For a route with a demand off 2000 I would aim for 800 seats.

I Have Flown on: ATR 72, Q400, Airbus: 319, 320, 330 Boeing:737-800, 747-8, 767-300ER, Embrear 175,190

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

Nonsense

The key to AE is getting as many frequencies in the largest planes with the most seats as possible with the shittiest service ever. Because AE money matters.

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

Superman

Superman

Data Collector

• Data Collector
  • 1,507 posts

User's Awards

2    3   

Nonsense

The key to AE is getting as many frequencies in the largest planes with the most seats as possible with the shittiest service ever. Because AE money matters.

spamlines D:

Pineair

Pineair

AE Luver

• 474 posts

User's Awards

10    16    12       9   

Nonsense

The objective being to see how much money you can lose before your airline is deleted,

Hake.

Hake.

Too Old For All This Jazz

• 4,295 posts
  • Skype Name:billfoster123

User's Awards

The objective being to see how much money you can lose before your airline is deleted,

This is coming from the guy with 6 awards?

the DOC

the DOC

AE King

• 1,845 posts

User's Awards

2    3    4    3      
What Evin said D:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users