Photo

Cheap jet aircraft?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Uracco

Uracco

If the 747 is the Queen of the Skies is the A380 King?

• 103 posts
Hello everyone,
My airline currently has a Lockheed L188 which has no hours left. Are there any cheap-ish jet aircraft that I can use to expand? It must cost less than. 450,000 to lease as my airline only has 11 million pounds.

16277175_AE_Sig.png

Fan of old and new particularly Tridents,Comets,VC10's,1-11's,A320's,787's,757's and the Queen of The Skies  

TheAsian

TheAsian

The only North Korean defector on this fine site

• 54 posts

Which map and are you talkin bout down payment or monthly?

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

Anything russian, I think you can get a IL96 for the price of a 737, and go used

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

TheAsian

TheAsian

• 54 posts

I said which map and are you talkin bout down payment or monthly?

TheAsian

TheAsian

• 54 posts

Sorry. I am going to check out O2 and see.

TheAsian

TheAsian

• 54 posts

Best would be Hawker Siddeley Trident 1C.Monthly lease is 433,333. Range is 2503. Pax is 103 with the downpayment being 2,300,000.Although you would need to wait for half a year.

ar157

ar157

Resident Australian Arnimal

• 1,476 posts

User's Awards

Hello everyone,
My airline currently has a Lockheed L188 which has no hours left. Are there any cheap-ish jet aircraft that I can use to expand? It must cost less than. 450,000 to lease as my airline only has 11 million pounds.

get more L188's

mxax-ai

mxax-ai

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 585 posts

User's Awards

3    3      

Hello everyone,

totally depends on the world and by that the current time. In general something like a Tu-134 or DC-9 should work.

Hake.

Hake.

Too Old For All This Jazz

• 4,295 posts
  • Skype Name:billfoster123

User's Awards

get more L188's

Out of production. No such thing as cheap jets in the 60s, except Ilhyusin

Uracco

Uracco

• 103 posts
Well I picked up a second used L188 but when that runs out of hours I am stuffed. I contacted DOC to see. If he could earn me more money but he hasn't really done much (although what he did was great) so maybe an early 727, Trident or 1-11 is my best bet as they all come in under 450,000 per month

16277175_AE_Sig.png

Fan of old and new particularly Tridents,Comets,VC10's,1-11's,A320's,787's,757's and the Queen of The Skies  

����Justin����

����Justin����

AE Know It All

• 176 posts

My tip is that if you're low on money, you shouldn't lease or buy aircraft that are on pre-order. Just lease the aircraft of your choice. Don't worry if your cash goes low or negative. It will grow back soon as leasing has a special one-time fee.

4075019335.pngGoogle Inbox invites available! PM for more info.

ar157

ar157

Resident Australian Arnimal

• 1,476 posts

User's Awards

My tip is that if you're low on money, you shouldn't lease or buy aircraft that are on pre-order. Just lease the aircraft of your choice. Don't worry if your cash goes low or negative. It will grow back soon as leasing has a special one-time fee.

I respectfully disagree with this point, I tend to stay away from pre-ordering unless I'm fairly rich (few hundred million) as pre-ordering essentially locks up your money and the advantage you gain is fairly minimal.

Uracco

Uracco

• 103 posts
Well having earned quite a bit more money (now on closer to 30 million) have ordered some DC-9-10 which will allow me to enter the jet age and fly longer routes quicker and more comfortably. I think the DC9 are good for now, but I will likely begin ordering bigger jets when money allows it.

16277175_AE_Sig.png

����Justin����

����Justin����

AE Know It All

• 176 posts

I respectfully disagree with this point, I tend to stay away from pre-ordering unless I'm fairly rich (few hundred million) as pre-ordering essentially locks up your money and the advantage you gain is fairly minimal.

I said shouldn't, not should.

4075019335.pngGoogle Inbox invites available! PM for more info.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users