Photo

i can't fly routes in the USA

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

mat6488

mat6488

• 6 posts

I started my airliner in Europe from Aalborg. I have some routes from Aalborg to several city’s in the USA. I looked in this page http://wiki.airline-...al_restrictions , to find out if  I can fly between American city’s.  I Understood that it’s possible to fly between American city’s when I fly with aircraft’s with 56 or less seats. I try to fly with the Bombardier CRJ 200LR with 50 seats between American city’s. But I can’t fly with this aircraft (CRJ 200LR) due to political restrictions. What did I done wrong?

Will101

Will101

Only Teardrops

• 1,683 posts

... I Understood that it’s possible to fly between American city’s when I fly with aircraft’s with 56 or less seats. 

That is a restriction to Dallas Love Field airport only :P

But I can’t fly with this aircraft (CRJ 200LR) due to political restrictions. What did I done wrong?

Since you started in Aalborg you can only fly routes with 1 city pair in Denmark*. Therefore you can't do the inter-US routes without being based in the US**. :P

* = In EU countries after 2000 you can operate inter-EU flights, but both city pairs must be within EU regulation.

** = This applies to Realistic worlds, S1 and S2. Playing in no political restriction worlds (O1, O2 and S3-B.) allows you to operate any route from anywhere.

raffyinocencio

raffyinocencio

• 1 posts

User's Awards

bump

DeltaA350

DeltaA350

AE's Official Delta Fan/Flyer

• 282 posts

User's Awards

bump

0 user(s) are reading this topic