• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Pacific Airways

Pacific Airways

• 7 posts

User's Awards

2       3    2   

HI All,

Does anyone know if on time performance operates systemwide or route specific when it comes to each individual route? I have tried fine tuning select markets to see if performance rating would improve but doesn't and then expand that strategy to the rest of my markets, but nothing seems to help. 

I went from using 2 the planes on the same route 100% (140 hours) to flying 3 of them them only 110 (30 hours free) and then leaving 42 hours free but the rating still remains the same in that market.

Although I have played the game several times, I can never get my game overall "route reputation" beyond 40 points. I tend to have great frequency, great IFS and IFE, decent legroom (62 points) but nothing seems to help me get past the 40 point mark.

Any advice from those very seasoned players would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

CEO of Pacific Airways

����Justin����

����Justin����

AE Know It All

• 176 posts

Me too. I can't get my route reputation over 40%.

4075019335.pngGoogle Inbox invites available! PM for more info.

**OLT@22.Hrvatska**

**OLT@22.Hrvatska**

CEO Of The Blue1 Brand

• 61 posts

User's Awards

2    2      
I know that employee wages are tied to OTP, but I don't usually pay attention to route reputation..

I Have Flown on: ATR 72, Q400, Airbus: 319, 320, 330 Boeing:737-800, 747-8, 767-300ER, Embrear 175,190

Pacific Airways

Pacific Airways

• 7 posts

User's Awards

2       3    2   

Thanks! I have tried everything... from crazy 5 start IFS, from having very low utilization and nothing seems to help (on an individual market)... the thing is... I'm not expanding anything network wide before I understand the impact. 

In my case, 90% of my routes are in the green zone for frequency, all of them have high service levels (green zone as well) but it is just impossible to get reputation up.

Since reputation is the single most important factor for overall airline reputation I'd figure I would like to understand it better.  

LazyNoNos

LazyNoNos

AE Player

• 55 posts
  • Skype Name:alijameel5

User's Awards

Wait. It takes for the results to come.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users