Photo

best aircraft at 50s to 60s

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

kenchan1234

kenchan1234

AE Player

• 39 posts
the best aircraft is really DC-7? any aircraft good for this world for short router

littlewill1166

littlewill1166

AE Player

• 50 posts

User's Awards

3    2       7   

Viscount 810

2ndAcr

2ndAcr

AE Know It All

• 246 posts

User's Awards

7    2      

Depends on what you want, DC7 can reach Europe..........Viscount 810 is best domestic.......................L188 is a good bird too. Same for DC6.

CL44 rules all once avail though, you will see them flying in 1990 from some airlines more than likjely

'

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

If you want jets then the best short haul I can think of is the Caravelle (well, it's pretty much the only option until the DC-9), or if you run an airline in the Eastern Bloc countries, it's Tupolev 104s for you. 

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

2ndAcr

2ndAcr

AE Know It All

• 246 posts

User's Awards

7    2      

I would avoid the TU104 like the plague.

Caravelle is okay but jump on the 880 when they arrive, I have used them and made great money with them.

����Justin����

����Justin����

AE Know It All

• 176 posts
Starliners rule!

4075019335.pngGoogle Inbox invites available! PM for more info.

bigbadcrusher

bigbadcrusher

AE Player

• 71 posts
I like starting with the Viscount 810. The great thing is that the 700D and the 810 are in the same family maintenance wise, while some people don't realize that the DC-6 and DC-7 are different maintenance wise. The biggest difference for me is the fuel flow difference. I'd rather build up the domestic initially personally, and the extra seats and slight speed increase doesn't offset the fuel flow difference. Any of the planes are good choices, I just recommend the 810 over the others right now

jrodneyfranks

jrodneyfranks

• 3 posts

The DC-7, DC-6, and Viscounts are doing very well. The Tu-104 is just a route holder that barely pays its monthly lease. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users