Photo

Can't fly routes

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Mr.StealYoGirl

Mr.StealYoGirl

AE Player

• 27 posts

I have an airline based in Kyiv, but I would also like to operate services from Lviv, I opened up a hub there and still can not open routes. I have aircraft that have hours on them and the runway lenght is also much above the minimum. What am I doing wrong?

AKN737

AKN737

• 2 posts

@ playRM; I have the same issue. I also wanted to change my frequency of flights per week...same here. What am I missing?

I would also like to select my livery...

Mr.StealYoGirl

Mr.StealYoGirl

AE Player

• 27 posts

To add a livery, you can go into the airline options menu and into the tab that says brading. There you should have the option to upload a livery. That's all I know from the issues.

AKN737

AKN737

• 2 posts

Thanks. I'll try that right now.

Duck

Duck

Totally Quackers

• 68 posts

I have an airline based in Kyiv, but I would also like to operate services from Lviv, I opened up a hub there and still can not open routes. I have aircraft that have hours on them and the runway lenght is also much above the minimum. What am I doing wrong?

You do have gates rented at the airports you are flying to right? And the aircraft have enough range to operate these routes? Also, you should not open a hub until much later when your airline is bigger. At this point your airline is too small to benefit from a hub.

He who fights with monsters should take care, lest he become a rubber duck

Mr.StealYoGirl

Mr.StealYoGirl

AE Player

• 27 posts

Yes, I do have everything to be able to open up a route and alright, I will take your advice about a hub. Any other uggestions tords what is happening or is it a bug?

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,365 posts
Is the route you're trying to add physically connected to existing routes assigned to the aircraft you want to assign?

Mr.StealYoGirl

Mr.StealYoGirl

AE Player

• 27 posts

You mean like this?

I have an a320 flying Kyiv-Tel Aviv. Does that mean I can not use the same aircraft for Lviv-Tel Aviv? Or can I at least use it for Lviv-Almaty?

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,365 posts

If that A320 is only flying Kyiv-Tel Aviv, then you can add routes to it from Tel Aviv or Kyiv. So Lviv-Tel Aviv should work but Lviv Almaty would not unless you add Lviv-Tel Aviv first.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users