Photo

What am I doing Wrong???

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Sheltonm1

Sheltonm1

• 3 posts

I am trying to schedule routes for my 737 and I have 100 hours left on it to use. Everytime I go to book a route, even the shortest route, it says "You do not have any aircraft available to serve this route. Aircraft with insufficient hours: 1

Aircraft with incompatible schedules: 1"

I have had this happen to me in my other worlds with aircraft that have numerous hours to be used. Any ideas on what's wrong?

dream liner

dream liner

AE Addict To-Be

• 15 posts

User's Awards

does the airport that you are flying to have a long enough runway?

Sheltonm1

Sheltonm1

• 3 posts

ahhh that might be it... let me try that...thanks for the quick response!!

Sheltonm1

Sheltonm1

• 3 posts

naa that was not the issue. I tried booking a flight  at Denver which has a 16,000ft runway and still didnt work. I have gates and all that stuff, I just have no clue.

Mobeer

Mobeer

AE Luver

• 325 posts

User's Awards

8       2    2   

What about the other end?

Does the same plane fly in and out of Denver?

Duck

Duck

Totally Quackers

• 68 posts

Yeah, I think your problem is not that the plane doesn't have enough hours, it's that its scheduling does not put it through either of the airport on the route you're trying to make. The plane must have a least one weekly flight into either end of your route. For example, if its current route was Denver-Las vegas, you can't open a route between San Diego and Phoenix. But, if you add a route between Denver or Las Vegas and San Diego or Phoenix, you can operate the San Diego-Phoenix route. Hope this helped  :)

He who fights with monsters should take care, lest he become a rubber duck

Pineair

Pineair

AE Luver

• 474 posts

User's Awards

10    16    12       9   

Do you appreciate that if you want to add additional flights for a particular plane it must already be using one the airports on your new route?  A plane flying from Chicago to Denver will not also be able to fly from Detroit to Salt Lake City but it could fly to Detroit from either Chicago or Denver or from Detroit to either Chicago or Denver.

rezvani01

rezvani01

• 1 posts

User's Awards

Yeah, I think your problem is not that the plane doesn't have enough hours, it's that its scheduling does not put it through either of the airport on the route you're trying to make. The plane must have a least one weekly flight into either end of your route. For example, if its current route was Denver-Las vegas, you can't open a route between San Diego and Phoenix. But, if you add a route between Denver or Las Vegas and San Diego or Phoenix, you can operate the San Diego-Phoenix route. Hope this helped  :)

yes That's right.

My source is A. i route that 50 destination. next I choose second source I can't create new route. then I route an airplane from A to B for once every week then I can use it in other routes.

but I don't know for every airplane. if yes then very terrible     ??

Marb1

Marb1

Transport and aviation fan

• 1,782 posts

yes That's right.

My source is A. i route that 50 destination. next I choose second source I can't create new route. then I route an airplane from A to B for once every week then I can use it in other routes.

but I don't know for every airplane. if yes then very terrible     ??

You revived a 5 year old topic...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users