• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Moldova96

Moldova96

AE Winner

• AE Moderator / Data Collector
  • 2,024 posts

dWGkKrX.png

Founded in August 2009, aaaalliance started off with just me, Moldova96, a newbie who had no idea what they were doing but thought that creating an alliance that had the premise of being “anyone’s airline alliance”. A lot of things have changed this since then, but one thing is key, the name’s still there and the passion and enthusiasm that made me create the alliance is still within me and keeping aaa going to this day.

In the first round that aaa operated within, we were the largest alliance in game with other 30 members that were added without any questions asked. Some of those original members are still with us to do this day, they are; Tintinfan and un1. Tintinfan has been here all the way through the alliance’s progression as has remained a great asset and loyal friend over the past 4 years. The first round in my eyes was a success, but something just didn’t seem right when we got to the second round. After finally getting to grips with the game I realised that there was a massive gap that the alliances in game weren’t going for and that was “quality”. This is where the current aaa’s thinking comes from, we began our focus on quality, excellence and realism. By this time we added another familiar face to the alliance Delta-Northwest a truly reliable member. The second round we hit a few bumps, but we continued on, we were still the only quality alliance in existence active on Airline Empires. It’s something that made me proud, we were the original, the first.

In Late 2010 the third round began, we had around 8 members that round and now we finally had competition in terms of quality alliances in the game. Undeterred by this new competition we strived even harder to create better airlines and offer better service for our customers. We wanted to ensure that we were still Airline Empires number 1 alliance. 2011 was another great year for us, we saw new members come but the core team was still there. In our eyes it was a success, with another round showing the quality and excellence is what we strive for. By 2012 we had lost a bit of our shine, competing alliances were making bigger gains than us and it seemed that moral within the alliance had taken a big hit. By September of that  year I took complete control of the alliance back. That time saw a lot of questioning of where the alliance was going and we lost of a couple of members along the way, but in hindsight I would have done nothing differently. Since then we have never looked back.

aaa is a whole different animal now, the members are a far more important and integral part of the alliance and things have remained stable and positive since. We have shown that no matter what happens, we can move forwards, this is shown by our adding of Ioh, Northern, Frdm  and Transavia, four members who have brought new energy and life into the alliance. We are now one of the most active alliances in game, with Skype meetings every weekend, where members discuss plans and chat. As well as active discussions in the private forums and chat rooms. We’re not all about running airlines, we are a family.

A new round is upon us, we’ve added new members and a few old faces have returned. We’re ready to make aaa even more successful than previous rounds and will continue to keep to our aim of quality, excellence and realism.

Moldova96,

Head of aaaalliance

eu30cUI.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users