Photo

Start up tips no aircraft leasing

S2

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

joshua Lloyd

joshua Lloyd

• 3 posts

I have started my airline with one 737 operating 2 dally services to Washington and DFW from my hub but still not making a profit should I ramp up in flight service prices in order to make a bigger monthly profit, also should I save so another 737 or go for something cheaper like a ATR

Attached Files

Nick94094

Nick94094

Chairman of Yadav Air Services Ltd

• 98 posts

Put up Scam IFS and open routes where no competition is there...

Appassionata

Appassionata

AE Player

• 42 posts

User's Awards

2    4    2      

One 737 takes up too much maintenance to make good profit. Sell that one, get two or three ATRs, and then go for niche routes (Both ends about 2M-3M demand) where gates are cheaper. That way, you can make profit faster.

joshua Lloyd

joshua Lloyd

• 3 posts

Good idea thanks, 

joshua Lloyd

joshua Lloyd

• 3 posts

Good idea thanks, 

One 737 takes up too much maintenance to make good profit. Sell that one, get two or three ATRs, and then go for niche routes (Both ends about 2M-3M demand) where gates are cheaper. That way, you can make profit faster.

Thanks for the feedback the issue is with the ATR it does not have enough rage or capacity for the routes I'm apportioning, I looked and I found that I had to many staff and so that was the reason I was not making allot of profit.    

**OLT@22.Hrvatska**

**OLT@22.Hrvatska**

CEO Of The Blue1 Brand

• 61 posts

User's Awards

2    2      

Find a route with little to none competition and make the most out of it. The key is patience and good timing with the used aircraft market. You can either save up for the big plane (737) or immediately buy up a small cheap plane (ATR, Bombardier etc.). Eventually you will be able to serve the routes that you want to. 

I Have Flown on: ATR 72, Q400, Airbus: 319, 320, 330 Boeing:737-800, 747-8, 767-300ER, Embrear 175,190

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: S2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users