Global Alliance

* * * - - 5 votes S1

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

MPolo

MPolo

AE Addict To-Be

• 13 posts
Welcome to Global the alliance currently only located on S1, looking to expand into other worlds, should you wish to do this then please get in contact with me through private mail or post here. Also this is a topic for alliance members to ask for help and advice and get any questions answered. Finally, none Global members may post here should they wish to become a member of Global. .Thank You, Marco CEO Global Alliance CEO MPolo

airfan12

airfan12

Wordlink CEO

• 137 posts

Applications for R5 are now accepted for the next round 

UBqZYcS.png

GenTheLondonerOf9Ptol

GenTheLondonerOf9Ptol

AE Player

• 33 posts

Hello!

We are also eager to let other airlines to join our alliance. (EVEN COMPETING AIRLINES, Well if allowed) Our alliance is composed of more than 25 members and we aim to let other airlines join to make partnerships and codeshares to serve passengers with flights around the whole world, on every single inhabited continent and any major country in the world. We are also giving connecting passengers free tickets to other Global alliance member airlines if they are booking a flight to any Global Airline Alliance flight to make connections. Thank you for your kind consideration and we wish that we will see the Global logo beside the windows of the cockpit of your livery.

MPolo

MPolo

AE Addict To-Be

• 13 posts
On leaving members may apply for a Proof of Membership Certificate, which may be used for reapplying to the alliance or for applying to other alliances, this option is effective from immediately and may be back-dated depending on the available information. Also I would like to start to develop the alliance in to a professional alliance, this will involve the creation of rules, but all staff positions. Should you have any ideas for rules or staffing position please don't hesitate to mention any either by posting them here or private messaging them to me. thank you

GenTheLondonerOf9Ptol

GenTheLondonerOf9Ptol

AE Player

• 33 posts

I am going to make a new forum for the Global Alliance like other alliances like the V Alliance. It will have subforums. The following are the subforums:

1) About Global

2) Membership Requirement

3) Announcements

4) Rules

5) Member Airlines

6) Airline Discussion

7) Need Help, Ask Global Members!

Thank you.

GenTheLondonerOf9Ptol

GenTheLondonerOf9Ptol

AE Player

• 33 posts

But I don't know how to do the new forum.  :(

MPolo

MPolo

AE Addict To-Be

• 13 posts
see here http://www.airline-e...forums-updated/ explains it all so will apply for one soon

GenTheLondonerOf9Ptol

GenTheLondonerOf9Ptol

AE Player

• 33 posts

and what is PM? i don't understand what does Yuxi meant.  :blink: 

Superman

Superman

Data Collector

• Data Collector
  • 1,507 posts

User's Awards

2    3   
The PM is a private message box, look at the top right corner, and its next to your name, click that mail icon, and then click "compose new"

GenTheLondonerOf9Ptol

GenTheLondonerOf9Ptol

AE Player

• 33 posts

thank you.

MPolo

MPolo

AE Addict To-Be

• 13 posts

Hi all,

I am considering a name change to Global, the new proposed name will be Global Link however I would like to know your views on the name, or any other ideas that you may have, you can post here or pm me.

Thank you,

Marco

CEO MPolo

CEO Global Alliance

MPolo

MPolo

AE Addict To-Be

• 13 posts
By the way you have 1 week for an replies, which will be the 3rd June and so on the 4th June I will make a decision and post it here.

Northern

Northern

Data Collector

• Data Collector
  • 1,623 posts

User's Awards

2    2    4   
You need several members for a forum alliance :P

banner_signature_northern.png

MPolo

MPolo

AE Addict To-Be

• 13 posts
Send any suggestions to me so a poll can be conducted on from Tuesday, we also have the suggestion of Global Connections and Global Link Airline Alliance. More will be to follow as they are sent in.

MPolo

MPolo

AE Addict To-Be

• 13 posts
Also forgot to mention Globalink as a suggestions

Northern

Northern

Data Collector

• Data Collector
  • 1,623 posts

User's Awards

2    2    4   
Be careful with your naming, as i run an alliance called Global Airlines Association (GAA) so try not to confuse.

banner_signature_northern.png

MPolo

MPolo

AE Addict To-Be

• 13 posts
yes I know that is why we are considering a name change from global alliance ensuring that there is no confusion with any other alliances

MPolo

MPolo

AE Addict To-Be

• 13 posts
Hi all, I would like to state that Global Alliance on S1 currently has no affiliation to the Global Alliance that has been started on R5. This is the forum for the Global Alliance on S1 only at this moment in time.

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

Why don't the S1 and R5 guys work together on something? I mean, you share the same name :P

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

GenTheLondonerOf9Ptol

GenTheLondonerOf9Ptol

AE Player

• 33 posts

maybe, that's possible!  :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: S1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users