R6

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Skyhawk535

Skyhawk535

AE Player

• 25 posts

Hello all!

Yesterday I started my airline again in R6. As start-up aircraft I have chosen the Fokker 70.

But now I see their are only 2 models build in R6. So  my problem is, I can never setup a realistic fleet with Fokker aircraft just because other players didn't choose for the Fokker during the past when it was manufactured.

Maybe it's possible in the near future to set up a basic load of available 2th hand aircraft of each type ever produced during the game. So every player had the change to maximize it's fleet of a specific type (just like in real-world).

For example; it's not because the B717 isn't produced anymore, that airlines aren't able to buy or lease them these days (look to VOLOTEA etc.). There are always some examples waiting in dessert for new customers.

So my proposal, set up a 'dessert' to buy aircraft from, or lease them from a virtual lease-company?

What do you (players, and moderators of the game) think about this kind of idea for future development?

Greetings

Hellenic Air (looking for vintage aircraft :P)

the DOC

the DOC

AE King

• 1,845 posts

User's Awards

2    3    4    3      

As a sidenote, perhaps instead of used aircraft being 'deleted' they could be 'rotated' ? Essentially, DC-9 appears on used market > No buyer after 6 months  > DC-9 disappears > more time passes > DC-9 is returned to market.

I agree but not with DC-9s :whistling:

Sheepy

Sheepy

N/A

• 1,935 posts

User's Awards

Although I don't think all aircraft should be available all the time, I do generally support this.

The lack of decent propeller drive aircraft under 50 seats post 2010 is a serious issue.

Administrator of UnitedSkies alliance

and also a member of some other ones, but they're 2vip4u

The Malaysian Kiwi

The Malaysian Kiwi

AE Player

• 63 posts
  • Skype Name:denzel.chung

User's Awards

http://www.airline-e...or-new-players/

With the brand new " beginners' " sandbox world where the market is

...regularly restocked so you don't have to wait for new aircraft deliveries...

, could a similar system not be implemented across AE? Or is this regular restocking actually manually done, which would be too much trouble?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: R6

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users