Comparing Aircraft

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Feltman

Feltman

AE Addict To-Be

• 14 posts

I was wondering if there was ever a option considered for comparing aircraft like under buy new aircraft have checkboxes next to all the aircraft. click which ones you want to compare then have you choose your engines and then have it give you a side by side comparison of range fuel flow runway length, cost... you get the picture. just a way for newer airlines who are not familiar with all the planes to be a little less overwhelmed by the large amounts of choices.

w007dchuck

w007dchuck

I am a woodchuck with a license to kill.

• 41 posts

I was wondering if there was ever a option considered for comparing aircraft like under buy new aircraft have checkboxes next to all the aircraft. click which ones you want to compare then have you choose your engines and then have it give you a side by side comparison of range fuel flow runway length, cost... you get the picture. just a way for newer airlines who are not familiar with all the planes to be a little less overwhelmed by the large amounts of choices.

Good idea! It would have stopped me from buying VC-10's.

zakariae

zakariae

Qatar Airways CEO

• 127 posts

User's Awards

3    4    2      

would help a lot in conserving fuel and money, etc.

i agree

Northern

Northern

Data Collector

• Data Collector
  • 1,623 posts

User's Awards

2    2    4   
I believe however I'm not sure that this is on the AE 4 list :P

banner_signature_northern.png

Hake.

Hake.

Too Old For All This Jazz

• 4,295 posts
  • Skype Name:billfoster123

User's Awards

I suggested it before …www.airline-empires.com/index.php?/topic/14472-new-aircraft-search/

LATAM

LATAM

The neutral member

• 570 posts

User's Awards

slightly different to what Feltman is suggesting but both would be good to be implements ASAP as it would ease people from buying sh&t aircraft like the VC-10 (brought over 75 of them) and stray people onto buying proper aircraft that do not suck your airline dry on money!!

post-80164-0-57964300-1517860417.png

Will101

Will101

Only Teardrops

• 1,683 posts

slightly different to what Feltman is suggesting but both would be good to be implements ASAP as it would ease people from buying sh&t aircraft like the VC-10 (brought over 75 of them) and stray people onto buying proper aircraft that do not suck your airline dry on money!!

Surely common sense would prevent you from buying poor aircraft. If you see an aircraft with a high fuel flow to seat ratio you don't buy it expecting to turn lots of profit.

LATAM

LATAM

The neutral member

• 570 posts

User's Awards

well i know but i was in a rush and the Boeings where not going to be delivered any day soon so i brought them!!

post-80164-0-57964300-1517860417.png

Feltman

Feltman

AE Addict To-Be

• 14 posts

Surely common sense would prevent you from buying poor aircraft. If you see an aircraft with a high fuel flow to seat ratio you don't buy it expecting to turn lots of profit.

That's all fine and dandy but when there can be a fairly large number of aircraft that fit a particular range your looking for it can take awhile sometimes to compare every as

Feltman

Feltman

AE Addict To-Be

• 14 posts
Every aspect.... On a smartphone and hit the wrong button...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users