Photo

Is my airline future capped from starting at SCL

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

AVRodack

AVRodack

AE Addict To-Be

• 16 posts

Here's my airline, a quite decent one, however I can't seem to climb above the 55 place in the rankings.

http://ae31.airline-...=1076&showmap=1

As you can see from my route map there aren't more profitable destinations left, so I'll have to wait until 1993 to get a plane that is able to reach new destinations but they are justg a few more, of course I'll go and replace older planes for new ones who consume less fuel but still, ¿I'll be able to climb the rankings?, I got the feeling that my growth will be capped forever due to my home base.

Airwave

Airwave

-

• AE Moderator / Data Collector
  • 300 posts

User's Awards

You could always check where the other airlines are, and what they're doing to keep their high position. :P But off of the bat, I think it's mainly the amount of routes and how good your IFS is and shizz. :P

mxax-ai

mxax-ai

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 585 posts

User's Awards

3    3      
Correct. :) Perhaps buying instead of leasing could help too, but it won't be enough for top 5.

the DOC

the DOC

AE King

• 1,845 posts

User's Awards

2    3    4    3      

Check to see if you're making a profit first. extend aircraft leases to 10 years and where you can, buy them out. There are other things but that should help for now

AVRodack

AVRodack

AE Addict To-Be

• 16 posts

So it seems, I do own all my fleet.

EMNf1Wbl.jpg

Qfqsz9cl.jpg

And I covered all the profitable routes I could cover, I guess it's time to start a new airline  XD 

mxax-ai

mxax-ai

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 585 posts

User's Awards

3    3      

Started in Nepal shortly in S1. The left profitable routes can be counted on two hands of Cessnas. :P So it seems to be quite common in smaller countries.

Appassionata

Appassionata

AE Player

• 42 posts

User's Awards

2    4    2      

Even I, running one based in Spain, feel some constraint - I think everyone except those running in the USA/China and probably Russia/UK/Germany/Japan will feel the constraint.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users