2    3    4    3      

Do you want a bloody medal or wot? :bored:

That would be nice. Thanks for your Kindness XP

LLC

LLC

AE Luver

• 461 posts

That would be nice. Thanks for your Kindness XP

Easy for yall to get a medal when yall spend every waking moment playing AE ...

... So YES that "APRIL FOOLS JOKE" needs to be implemented to level the playing field:
AE Topic: Announcing Airline Upgrades and a New Currency [April Fools]

We are pleased to announce exciting new opportunities for players to boost their airlines' competitiveness through an array of unique airline upgrades! Do you want to run an airline with single-pilot operations? Why not? Feel like locking onto competitors with firepower typically reserved for the military? You bet. With state-of-the-art air-to-air and surface-to-air missile technology, AE will soon enter an era of unprecedented interactivity. Below is a sample of the options available to your airline:

249183_535657446475698_322959345_n.jpg

To enable these add-ons, players can now purchase AE Coins for use in-game at very reasonable exchange rates. In addition, we are transitioning to Coins for all new and used aircraft purchases. For serious players, strongly suggest buying in bulk for the best deal.

168262_535657423142367_328138903_n.jpg

No PayPal? No problem. Because we realize a large portion of our players do not have access to credit cards, we will have AE gift cards available at popular retail locations worldwide. The next time you're in the Walmart electronics section, why not pick up some AE Coins for family and friends and treat them to that A380 they've always wanted?

942458_535657449809031_345682069_n.jpg

the DOC

the DOC

AE King

• 1,845 posts

User's Awards

2    3    4    3      

Easy for yall to get a medal when yall are Welfare Moochers spending every waking moment at home on the computer playing AE ...

... some of us have other things to do that compete for our time with AE, so we are not able to to play AE like yall, so in a sense
you ARE CHEATING ... as yall are using something (being moochers) to your advantage thus destroying any pretense of having
a level playing field in AE

So YES that "APRIL FOOLS JOKE" needs to be implemented to level the playing field:
AE Topic: Announcing Airline Upgrades and a New Currency [April Fools]

No offence but you shouldn't jump to retarded conclusions such as that. I am a highly intellegent (94% in co-ordinate geometry :dance: ) 14 year old that spends most of his time playing hurling. I don't spend much time on AE and I spend way less than you speculate. LLC, what do you actually know about me, huh? To you all I CAN be is another person on this brilliant game. I only have about 2 hours a day free time and I like to spend it on the beautiful sport that is hurling (anyone who disagrees and bite me :P It's the best game in the world). So, LLC, still calling me a welfare moocher? XP Consider the facts first for Gods sake. Didn't they teach you anything at school? :P If anything it's people like you, and some others who are ruining the game by attacking everyone else, and in my opinion, if you do that, you are a disgrace and do not deserve to play this game. There are loads of ways to improve efficiency on AE. You just haven't found them yet! XP So now, do the right thing and stand corrected and please do apologize because I find such allegations insulting. And if you don't, you are a sad person

2ndAcr

2ndAcr

AE Know It All

• 246 posts

User's Awards

7    2      

Hurling, what the heck is that? When I see that word it brings back the memory of what I did after I drank way too much partying in the bars back in my military days.

davedave

davedave

AE Know It All

• 140 posts

User's Awards

2    2   

Hurling's awesome. It's a game where men beat each other with large clubs called hurleys. There's a ball involved somewhere, but basically it's about unrestrained brutal violence.

I'm not sure if his mention of Hurling was intended as an extremely subtle threat, but whatever the kid said, I agree with him. ;)

LLC

LLC

AE Luver

• 461 posts

No offence but you shouldn't jump to retarded conclusions such as that. I am a highly intellegent (94% in co-ordinate geometry :dance: ) 14 year old that spends most of his time playing hurling. I don't spend much time on AE and I spend way less than you speculate. LLC, what do you actually know about me, huh? To you all I CAN be is another person on this brilliant game. I only have about 2 hours a day free time and I like to spend it on the beautiful sport that is hurling (anyone who disagrees and bite me :P It's the best game in the world). So, LLC, still calling me a welfare moocher? XP Consider the facts first for Gods sake. Didn't they teach you anything at school? :P If anything it's people like you, and some others who are ruining the game by attacking everyone else, and in my opinion, if you do that, you are a disgrace and do not deserve to play this game. There are loads of ways to improve efficiency on AE. You just haven't found them yet! XP So now, do the right thing and stand corrected and please do apologize because I find such allegations insulting. And if you don't, you are a sad person

Sorry ...

... and I thought you were talking about Curling
if so South Park makes fun of Canadians in almost every episode

also Hurling looks like Lacrosse that I thought
was a sport played mostly by females ...

the DOC

the DOC

AE King

• 1,845 posts

User's Awards

2    3    4    3      

Hurling, what the heck is that? When I see that word it brings back the memory of what I did after I drank way too much partying in the bars back in my military days.

Now that link is to the highlights (8 mins)  of last years all-Ireland hurling final. I dunno if it's the replay or not, I forgot to check. Unless you're Irish or just for some weird reason have a big knowledge of hurling, you'll know that it is a violent game. It's also the fastest ball game in the world (other than ice-hockey but I don't agree. I've seen ice-hockey :whistling: ).  HURLING IS MOSTLY ONLY PLAYED BY MALES BY LAW. There is a female version of the sport called camogie which has way different rules but it's the same idea but the ration of male players to females playing the game where I live is around 5:1.

Hurling's awesome. It's a game where men beat each other with large clubs called hurleys. There's a ball involved somewhere, but basically it's about unrestrained brutal violence.

I'm not sure if his mention of Hurling was intended as an extremely subtle threat, but whatever the kid said, I agree with him.  ;)

Yes, that's the idea ;) Because of it I can only type with 6 fingers, hence why I'm slow.

Underlined: '>Implying everyone or anyone cares about efficiency'

I care about efficiency? :P

the DOC

the DOC

AE King

• 1,845 posts

User's Awards

2    3    4    3      

Just watched the link, it's the first all-Ireland senior (top level) hurling final between Galway (brown) and Kilkenny (black and yellow). Kilkenny won the replay in the end and became champions

ar157

ar157

Resident Australian Arnimal

• 1,476 posts

User's Awards

Kilkenny

O Me! You Juggler! You thief of love! You canker-blossom!

You can't kill Kenny D:< Kenny's awesome.

crash300z

crash300z

• 1 posts

Well I don't multi-account. Never did. I just kept a load of cash around. And will, I don't spend my life on AE. I haven't done anything today. I only checked my ranks and cash etc. this morning and the only reason I'm on now (on my phone, not a computer) is to see if anyone replied to this topic. So will (I know youre not the only one. Im just saying your name because you are always falsely accusing me of having no life and running spam airlines. if anything i have more of a life than you do) and to others with the same attitude towards me, shut the hell up because you just obviously haven't a clue about others and social skills

I have seen you put over 10000 daily seats on a route that has 78. Just wondering what your logic is here and why waste the aircraft?

the DOC

the DOC

AE King

• 1,845 posts

User's Awards

2    3    4    3      
Well I have almost 15,000 aircraft.... I'm well clear of the field and chances are I was bored that day :P

ar157

ar157

Resident Australian Arnimal

• 1,476 posts

User's Awards

If you were bored go do hurling training.

the DOC

the DOC

AE King

• 1,845 posts

User's Awards

2    3    4    3      

i love how you keep insulting people.

Just so you know, I work a job, and ive cut my time on here lately. I also get out more in life...

so put your big boy pants on and respect others :)

I don't insult people intentionally so sorry if I did and chances are I get out more than all of ye (if you're laughing as you read this you're simply immature).  

Pulled a load of muscles in my back so I'm gone for a while :P

Nexus8

Nexus8

Football Wingback

• 2,389 posts

User's Awards

Hurling looks like Lacrosse with a soccer style field :P

Signature%203.png

the DOC

the DOC

AE King

• 1,845 posts

User's Awards

2    3    4    3      

Hurling looks like Lacrosse with a soccer style field :P

Except it's a lot more difficult, you can't run in behind the goal and if you deliberately hit the man - not the ball - you'll get off the hook no problem

Oggey

Oggey

Disgusting, sick, and nasty member

• 1,006 posts

SNAAAP!

12ca1c99cc.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users