WTF !!!!??!! you guys are CHEATING!!!

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

tupolev204

tupolev204

AE Player

• 59 posts

User's Awards

okay guys some people are really CHEATING on here!!!  It's getting so on my nerves now!

Today Im keeping an eye on ''used aircraft market''   and many  many times  ''suddenly' a whole list of 737-400 or a320  or 747-400 will 'magically'  appear and within 2 minutes they are all sold or leased...

Im trying to play a fair game here and suddenly in the rank list i see that airlines like MONARCH  ''suddenly''  have 546 airplanes.. meanwhile the colossus airways express was the biggest airline all the time this game (great job whoever created it)  and HOW is it possible that another airline has MORE airlines in their fleet..

you guys should be ashamed of cheating!!!  

AND JUST SO YOU KNOWWWW...

im keeping an eye on the used aircraft market...   earlier today i scored about 18 or 19   A320s and 737s.
so  F*  You  whoever wanted those airplanes for yourself!

By the way if I would cheat this game, Id get a fleet of only T154 aircrafts  as that is my favorite one!

Will101

Will101

Only Teardrops

• 1,683 posts

Its not cheating at all :huh: Don't get mad, its just people with no life on the used market.

PC Will

PC Will

AE'spolice officer (in training).

• 505 posts

Yes, it's not cheating, it's people with no life as will said, who feel the need to sit on AE all day refreshing the used market every minute or so and snapping up some used planes to expand their lolhuge spam airlines.

No cheating as far as i'm concerned. :P :S

gallery_7626_9_1537.jpg

MSC Application (Papersift): Passed 08/2015 Written Assessment: Passed 16/10/2015 Interview: Passed 16/10/2015 Fitness test: Passed 16/10/2015 Medical: Passed 16/10/2015 
Vetting: Passed 01/2016  Induction Evening (NSY): Attended 12/02/2016 Training: Completed 07/03/2016 - 11/04/2016 - 24 Day Intensive AttestationCompleted Sunday 12th June
First Shift: Sat 20/08/2016 19:00-04:00

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PC Application: Passed August 2016 Online tests: Passed October 2016 Day 1 Assessment Passed February 2017 Day 2 Assessment Passed April 2017 Vetting Status: Cleared Training intake start date: 30th August 2017
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2016 Retina Macbook Pro w Touchbar 256GB SSD i5 2.9GHZ

Custom built PC:

Corsair Obsidian 750D Full ATX Case
Intel Core i7-6850k Six Core @ 3.6GHZ
ASUS X99 Motherboard
Corsair Hydro H100i V2 CPU Cooler
32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHZ
Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1080TI 11GB GDDR5X
250GB Samsung 850 Evo Solid State Drive
500GB Samsung 850 Evo Solid State Drive

KJS607

KJS607

The O.G. Savage

• 3,860 posts

User's Awards

6       3   

Not cheating as already stated. :P

That language will NOT be tolerated on here! I hope to hear no more of that :eyebrow:

msg-1341-0-50048700-1680446869_thumb.png

I did a thing: thetravelsavage.com

lakhbir2012

lakhbir2012

AE Addict To-Be

• 12 posts

okay guys some people are really CHEATING on here!!!  It's getting so on my nerves now!

Today Im keeping an eye on ''used aircraft market''   and many  many times  ''suddenly' a whole list of 737-400 or a320  or 747-400 will 'magically'  appear and within 2 minutes they are all sold or leased...

Im trying to play a fair game here and suddenly in the rank list i see that airlines like MONARCH  ''suddenly''  have 546 airplanes.. meanwhile the colossus airways express was the biggest airline all the time this game (great job whoever created it)  and HOW is it possible that another airline has MORE airlines in their fleet..

you guys should be ashamed of cheating!!!  

AND JUST SO YOU KNOWWWW...

im keeping an eye on the used aircraft market...   earlier today i scored about 18 or 19   A320s and 737s.
so  F*  You  whoever wanted those airplanes for yourself!

By the way if I would cheat this game, Id get a fleet of only T154 aircrafts  as that is my favorite one!

you mind watching the cussing please?

thank-you

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

tupolev, i am helping run lakhbir's airline O1 and let me assure you, planes do appear on the used market and sometimes, people buy them fast and some other times, they sit there for 30 minutes.

I have had the privilege to pick up to day i think 200 aircraft from the used market, which has helped lakhbir's airline grow faster and get ahead. And i managed to lease 80% of the aircraft and planes didnt just disappear. It may be that when you saw them, someone else was also there ready for purchase and quickly ticked all the boxes and bought them. There is a way to tick all the boxes in one hit and buy...

unfortunately for you, time wasnt on your side.

And i would suggest, lets tone done the language.. no need for swearing on a mild issue like this.

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

2ndAcr

2ndAcr

AE Know It All

• 246 posts

User's Awards

7    2      

Always have several billion in cash on hand for those glorious bin dumps. Smart phones also allow you to snag the bin dumps.

Not cheating at all, you just have to fast on the trigger.

Nexus8

Nexus8

Football Wingback

• 2,389 posts

User's Awards

It is like how you (tupolev) snagged some of the planes from the market, by waiting that i how the people you accuse of cheaters get their planes. :P

Signature%203.png

Northern

Northern

Data Collector

• Data Collector
  • 1,623 posts

User's Awards

2    2    4   
Not cheating :confused: but yeah, who doesn't hope for 80 757s up for grabs?

banner_signature_northern.png

Northern

Northern

Data Collector

• Data Collector
  • 1,623 posts

User's Awards

2    2    4   
Not cheating :confused: but yeah, who doesn't hope for 80 757s up for grabs?

banner_signature_northern.png

the DOC

the DOC

AE King

• 1,845 posts

User's Awards

2    3    4    3      

Guys I don't cheat. I just kept a huge amount of cash and when they turned up I pounced. Simple? (and thanks for saying great job. I am colossus)

Keelung

Keelung

Founder of Air Formosa

• 138 posts

User's Awards

Was reading this post for 1 second and pressed on the Used Aircraft market and a bunch of planes popped up :lol:  XD  :D

Air Formosa - Aero
Air Formosa lite logo
Aero

Keelung

Keelung

Founder of Air Formosa

• 138 posts

User's Awards

Yay~
Air Formosa - Aero
Air Formosa lite logo
Aero

tupolev204

tupolev204

AE Player

• 59 posts

User's Awards

Sorry guys for the bad language.

but in my eyes it IS cheating,

because some people here make more airlines with different accounts and then at some point when they have enough 747s  a320s  737s  they delete that account and all those airplanes come up int he used market and they buy it with their other account.. THAT is cheating!!

how i know this?? because all those fleets were not even configurated!! no busines class no first class, just standart!! says enough. and WHY would so many airlines suddenly stop playing if they have so many good airplanes??

and you all know very well that this happens on here. but oh well  ,  in the real world everything is corrupted anyway also so i guess its just more realistic lol.

tupolev204

tupolev204

AE Player

• 59 posts

User's Awards

Sorry guys for the bad language.

but in my eyes it IS cheating,

because some people here make more airlines with different accounts and then at some point when they have enough 747s  a320s  737s  they delete that account and all those airplanes come up int he used market and they buy it with their other account.. THAT is cheating!!

how i know this?? because all those fleets were not even configurated!! no busines class no first class, just standart!! says enough. and WHY would so many airlines suddenly stop playing if they have so many good airplanes??

and you all know well that there is being cheated so much. but oh well  ,  in the real world everything is corrupted also so i guess its just more realistic lol.

Will101

Will101

Only Teardrops

• 1,683 posts

That's cheating.

Not configuring aircraft is very common, its not cheating... people bankrupt airlines or sell aircraft for many reasons, 99% of which aren't cheating.

KJS607

KJS607

The O.G. Savage

• 3,860 posts

User's Awards

6       3   

People who use multiple accounts are quickly recognized and removed strait away as this breaks the rules and multi-accounting is not tolerated. 

If you have any suspicions of multi-accounting, please report them straight away to Yuxi who will deal with the matter in an appropriate method.

msg-1341-0-50048700-1680446869_thumb.png

I did a thing: thetravelsavage.com

the DOC

the DOC

AE King

• 1,845 posts

User's Awards

2    3    4    3      
Well I don't multi-account. Never did. I just kept a load of cash around. And will, I don't spend my life on AE. I haven't done anything today. I only checked my ranks and cash etc. this morning and the only reason I'm on now (on my phone, not a computer) is to see if anyone replied to this topic. So will (I know youre not the only one. Im just saying your name because you are always falsely accusing me of having no life and running spam airlines. if anything i have more of a life than you do) and to others with the same attitude towards me, shut the hell up because you just obviously haven't a clue about others and social skills

BzX123

BzX123

AE Player

• 40 posts

I am not sure how when you see airlines they  have 680 planes and 400 planes which will came.So i don't understand how someone can decide to have 20+ types of planes and know which plane will fly exactly route.

I am not saying that someone is cheating or not because you probably played 1+ years AE and you know what to pick at begging.But it looks like robot plays AE..

It just takes longer for me to see which new type of plane i will bring to fleet.

the DOC

the DOC

AE King

• 1,845 posts

User's Awards

2    3    4    3      

when you have had a few airlines and can do the math it's easy to figure out what types of aircraft are most efficient. The rest I am not going to reveal :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users