Photo

World Reset: R2 (1970-2010) and R6 (2000-2040)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,365 posts

Worlds R2 and R6 have reset.

r26-4.png

Time will start on Thursday at 2am UTC (Wednesday 7pm PDT, 10pm EDT). Click here to convert to your local timezone.

In the meantime, feel free to set up your initial routes.

Good luck. Have fun!

kalen404

kalen404

AE Addict To-Be

• 15 posts

User's Awards

Ok Excellent!

A SKYTEAM  ALLIANCE member

Slider

Slider

Slider

• 89 posts

Do you need to have an airline in the current game cycle to be part of the reset? If you do have an airline in the current cycle, will it transfer post reset (yes, dumb question...but no such thing as a dumb question....). You get what I am saying. Thanks.

w007dchuck

w007dchuck

I am a woodchuck with a license to kill.

• 41 posts

Do you need to have an airline in the current game cycle to be part of the reset? If you do have an airline in the current cycle, will it transfer post reset (yes, dumb question...but no such thing as a dumb question....). You get what I am saying. Thanks.

No.

Mobeer

Mobeer

AE Luver

• 325 posts

User's Awards

8       2    2   

All existing airlines are destroyed. Any player can start a new airline from scratch - no need to have been in an old game.

Slider

Slider

Slider

• 89 posts

Thanks Gentleman.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users