Can't start AUH/DXB-DAL ???

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Keelung

Keelung

Founder of Air Formosa

• 138 posts

User's Awards

I'm operating Rapid Air in R5 and trying to start AUH/DXB-DAL with A340-200s equipped with CFM International (GE Snecma) CFM56-5C2. The runway at Dallas Love Field is 8800ft, which is within the runway requirement of the A340-200. On the Market Research page, it doesn't say anything about political restrictions, and on Add Flights page, no matter how I refresh or click on "show all" aircraft, nothing seems to appear. I've checked and I have one A340-200 idle. Help?

Air Formosa - Aero
Air Formosa lite logo
Aero

X-Wing @Aliciousness

X-Wing @Aliciousness

I think you'll like them!

• 1,760 posts

http://en.wikipedia....right_Amendment

DAL is not the main airport serving Dallas, DFW is.

UbxSbIt.png

Keelung

Keelung

Founder of Air Formosa

• 138 posts

User's Awards

I know that, but there is nothing on the Market Research page about political restrictions whatsoever. Something got missed out when new changes were added?

Air Formosa - Aero
Air Formosa lite logo
Aero

2ndAcr

2ndAcr

AE Know It All

• 246 posts

User's Awards

7    2      

DAL is restricted to 56 pax max seating a/c. If you can find a 56 seat plane that can reach DXB, you let me know, and I will be all over long haul. CRJ200LR is the longest range bird that can fly outside the 4 state region.

2ndAcr

2ndAcr

AE Know It All

• 246 posts

User's Awards

7    2      

double post

Nexus8

Nexus8

Football Wingback

• 2,389 posts

User's Awards

Gulfstreams can fly VERY low pax and be boosted to about 2100 miles and make profit.

Signature%203.png

Keelung

Keelung

Founder of Air Formosa

• 138 posts

User's Awards

Global 5000/7000/8000, Gulfstream 550/650. The most absurd one I can think of is the AIRBUS CJ380 "Flying Palace", fly 56 Royalties at astronomical prices. 

Air Formosa - Aero
Air Formosa lite logo
Aero

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

Reading :giggle:

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

Mobeer

Mobeer

AE Luver

• 325 posts

User's Awards

8       2    2   
Something is not quite right with the new way of listing which planes can be used for adding flights. The new dropdown for adding flights quite happily lets the user select a particular type of plane, listing planes available like the 777 and a340, despite the face that these cannot fly to\from Dallas Love Field.

txaggie

txaggie

AE Know It All

• 157 posts

Something is not quite right with the new way of listing which planes can be used for adding flights. The new dropdown for adding flights quite happily lets the user select a particular type of plane, listing planes available like the 777 and a340, despite the face that these cannot fly to\from Dallas Love Field.

Assuming the runway is long enough, I'm pretty sure those planes can fly from Love Field. They just can't fly outside the (ever changing) boundary.

Also, I'm not sure if the game repeals the amendment in 2014 as will happen in real life.

chuckmorris

chuckmorris

AE Player

• 91 posts

Assuming the runway is long enough, I'm pretty sure those planes can fly from Love Field. They just can't fly outside the (ever changing) boundary.

Also, I'm not sure if the game repeals the amendment in 2014 as will happen in real life.

I hope it does. That would make the game much more fun.

ar157

ar157

Resident Australian Arnimal

• 1,476 posts

User's Awards

Please stop digging older threads up unneccessarily

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users