Photo

Post-Migration Server Issues

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

bgabi

bgabi

• 2 posts

Hello guys,

first of all I might write these words to the wrong topic so if its the case please forgive me. :)

So, in the recent days, the performance of the site is very disappointing. Umm, not, maybe useless is a better word. e.g.: I just created a new route. Problem is: it took 2 and a half minutes to create. It just loads into the nowhere, and after two minutes it finally creates the route or changes the prices. Not always though, sometimes it seems to work fine (as low as 5 seconds). I found absolutely no connection between the loading speed and any other factors as the same route which took 2 minutes to load 10 mins ago is working fine right now. After the server migration I noticed these things.

I use IE9 (W7 x64), of course tried it with other browsers, with no noticable improvement. I have a quite decent download speed of 25 Mbps so it should not be a problem at all.

Should you have any further questions feel free to contact me. I hope y'all will get rid of these problems soon.

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,364 posts

I am happy to announce that the fault causing frequent 502 errors has been fixed once and for all. :dance:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users