Photo

Aircraft maintenance costs

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

greens7777

greens7777

AE Addict To-Be

• 23 posts
1. Where can I see what is the maintenance base costs for each aircraft type?

2. Will these two aircrafts have 2 maintenance bases - Embraer EMB 170 STD and Embraer EMB 170 LR? Or these will be maintained in one maintenance base? Actually they are the same model, but different modification.

Wondering because cant find anywhere answer to these 2 questions.

Northern

Northern

Data Collector

• Data Collector
  • 1,623 posts

User's Awards

2    2    4   
You can find it by clicking on the finance button at the top of the page and when on that page there is a tab called aircraft maintenance or something like that :P

banner_signature_northern.png

greens7777

greens7777

AE Addict To-Be

• 23 posts
That I know, but it is possible to see only when you own aircraft, but if I am planning to get new type of aircraft, then where can I see what will be maintenance base costs?

ar157

ar157

Resident Australian Arnimal

• 1,476 posts

User's Awards

When ordering/leasing new aircraft, you will see that the aircraft are grouped under their respective families. these families share a maintenance base cost.

greens7777

greens7777

AE Addict To-Be

• 23 posts
Thank You, this helped me a lot.

Now another question. How to know which aircraft family belongs aircraft which is not produced any more?

ar157

ar157

Resident Australian Arnimal

• 1,476 posts

User's Awards

Thank You, this helped me a lot.

Now another question. How to know which aircraft family belongs aircraft which is not produced any more?

Essentially, you can't :P you can just do a quick search on the internet however. You'll probably be able to eventually memorise a large majority of which aircraft belong in which family though.

However if you operate an A340-200 in 2016 for example...Airline Finance -> Aircraft Maintenance. Here it would say "A330/A340 series" and the respective aircraft in that family. So there you can find out what family the current aircraft you operate come from, if it's not in production anymore.

Nosferatu

Nosferatu

• 4 posts

I need also help to this topic.

The first question of greens7777 isn't answered right now.

When i plan to buy a new type of aircraft, it would be good to know the base maintenance costs, before I buy a new aircraft.

For example: Until now I have two DHC-7 and flight on a regional base.

Now I'm thinking of a bigger aircraft for longer routes. Maybe a One Eleven, a Fokker or a BAe 146. It would be nice to know the base maintenance costs of every machine group, before i buy one.

Or is it always the same as the base costs for my DHC-7?

konj1

konj1

whatever

• 562 posts

User's Awards

3       3    3      

Could some table showing preview of all base costs be made somehow? If not in the game, at least here on the forum.

This can be crucial in making an informed decision, some types have terrible base costs that make even a mid-sized fleet of 10 planes financially questionable, let alone having 1-5 units.

Hake.

Hake.

Too Old For All This Jazz

• 4,295 posts
  • Skype Name:billfoster123

User's Awards

Could some table showing preview of all base costs be made somehow? If not in the game, at least here on the forum.

This can be crucial in making an informed decision, some types have terrible base costs that make even a mid-sized fleet of 10 planes financially questionable, let alone having 1-5 units.

Get price, divide by 20.

andreicanada

andreicanada

• 1 posts

Now I have a simple question, I am operating an Airbus 300-600R. The maintenance cost in total is $6,000,000!! Why is it so damn high? Ps. The airplane is being leased, and is used.

konj1

konj1

whatever

• 562 posts

User's Awards

3       3    3      

A300 is a big plane, so it has high maintenance cost, it's normal... Get more of the same type to make the base cost less damaging.

Patient 0

Patient 0

• 3 posts
  • Yahoo ID:Who uses Yahoo?
  • Skype Name:Get discord

How do I lower aircraft maintenance costs?

sound_guy0918

sound_guy0918

AE Know It All

• 163 posts
Search the forums for the aircraft spreadsheets by some of the users...one has detail including maintenance costs for families and each plane, too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users