Attention finger pointers!

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

Rainshine

Rainshine

• 45 posts

Originally posted by velvetine

When I enquired about Project AI, the response was "Project AI? It's CRAP. Workmanship so bad and paints with square windows. Not to mention the polycounts so high that it crashes most systems that uses it." That's where you are well-known... ok... Was told to go to Aardvark. What were you well-know for in Project AI?[Edited on 9/30/2005 by velvetine]

as a long member of Project AI and also a staff member ... Don't bash out PAI without PAI and there link with microsoft there would not be any freeware AI for FS2002/2004

[Edited on 9/30/2005 by Rainshine]

vimac

vimac

• 72 posts
PAI was the first and the only AI Traffic add on for FS2002/04 for long time and I was involved with them since the beginning. Batching PAI will be the same as batching Miller a few years from now if someone decides develop another game (better) based on AE.

Vimac

[Edited on 9/30/2005 by vimac]

[Edited on 9/30/2005 by vimac]

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Watchdog, u got anything better to do than get on people's back?? The only thing i have seen u do since coming onto the forums is posting who the cheaters are.. I see u have more time for cheaters, than for ur own airline. Dont get me wrong, its all good, but sometimes, it gets a bit boring seeing just one person post on possible cheats...

Santanu, ur attempts are trying to deface me aint going nowhere, fast. Velvetine, like me, has a right to reply back to ur post. U obviously dont know anything of what ur talking about and yet, ur keen to hide ur identity for the face of retribution..

soundisgood

soundisgood

• 10 posts
I don't usually post on this forum because nobody here seems to be nice to each other but I have to chime in on the PAI subject.

Sure there are better models out there but for a lot of people that don't have the knowledge or the time to find and install fleets of aircraft PAI is the best and only thing going. And to me something even more important than all the free time the people over there spend helping people like you... They are all cool people and have a friendly and helpful forum.

Thanks for your time... I'm going to go back to not posting here again.

A_plane_lunatic

A_plane_lunatic

• 18 posts
You guys have beat this topic to death. The horse is dead, let it rest in peace.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users