Attention finger pointers!

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

velvetine

velvetine

• 81 posts

Originally posted by santanu
If you made a genuine mistake why did you offer at half price???

I HAVE explained why it was sold at half price:

It was at half price because the sales would just about cover my debts and that was great because I didn't want to leave the game in the red. And why should I ask for more since I would not be using it as I am leaving?

when you leave the game you declare bankruptcy

The other way of leaving the game is to leave it for two weeks and then it will be gone. Duh

If you got to know australis because you were in trouble and needed a moderators help

Let me bring your attention to :

also he is my Alliance mate

in the fifth paragraph of my opening post. I never got to know Australis in the manner assumed by you.

Donating away 2 Q300s so early in the game is a big, very big unfair
advantage!!!

COME ON!!! SHOUT OUT LOUD!!! You covert them, don't you? If YOU got a half-priced plane offer, you'd grabbed that.

Forget about what I would have done in the same situation

Forget? This is a good one. Right, don't answer the question. Hide behind your refusal to answer my question and the question of others so that we won't find out which airline you are and whatever wrongdoing you are doing yourself won't be brought out.

Originally posted by Maestro69
AeroLinear, i prefer been No.1 than been Santanu and not been able to name my airline, due to fear and been scared...

What a guy!!! :P

nothing happens if you do things unfairly but having a good value system early on life helps later

Apparently, you didn't get that system in your life as the next quote shows.That is certainly food for thought about your character:

I run a 2.5 billion $ company and in real life and I have bent more rules than i care to remember.

To everyone who reads this: remember those three fingers pointing back.

velvetine

velvetine

• 81 posts
yesthatsme, rocksandfossils, caro, watchdog, aeroLinear, piercey, drv4trk:

Thank you for posting. :PB):cool:

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

Originally posted by velvetine

If you made a genuine mistake why did you offer at half price???

I HAVE explained why it was sold at half price:

It was at half price because the sales would just about cover my debts and that was great because I didn't want to leave the game in the red. And why should I ask for more since I would not be using it as I am leaving?

when you leave the game you declare bankruptcy

The other way of leaving the game is to leave it for two weeks and then it will be gone. Duh

If you got to know australis because you were in trouble and needed a moderators help

Let me bring your attention to :

also he is my Alliance mate

in the fifth paragraph of my opening post. I never got to know Australis in the manner assumed by you.

Donating away 2 Q300s so early in the game is a big, very big unfair
advantage!!!

COME ON!!! SHOUT OUT LOUD!!! You covert them, don't you? If YOU got a half-priced plane offer, you'd grabbed that.

Forget about what I would have done in the same situation

Forget? This is a good one. Right, don't answer the question. Hide behind your refusal to answer my question and the question of others so that we won't find out which airline you are and whatever wrongdoing you are doing yourself won't be brought out.

Originally posted by Maestro69
AeroLinear, i prefer been No.1 than been Santanu and not been able to name my airline, due to fear and been scared...

What a guy!!! :P

nothing happens if you do things unfairly but having a good value system early on life helps later

Apparently, you didn't get that system in your life as the next quote shows.That is certainly food for thought about your character:

I run a 2.5 billion $ company and in real life and I have bent more rules than i care to remember.

To everyone who reads this: remember those three fingers pointing back.

With your posting above is just adding fuel to the fire and if you say you support Australis it dosnt look good for Australis:

The Watchdog - Will say one thing:

Your Ticket Sales was only $1,252,250

Your AC Sales was a RED LINE of $-16,245,202

Yet you state:

"It was at half price because the sales would just about cover my debts and that was great because I didn't want to leave the game in the red. And why should I ask for more since I would not be using it as I am leaving?"

Before all this flared you was in the RED to start with the extra sale added to the RED LINE !

Dont know what school you attended but must of been bad in MATHS - Even a German Shepherd can use its PAWS and ADD UP.

velvetine

velvetine

• 81 posts
Good one, watchdog!

I had always ordered my planes at half price in the previous version and when in this version the bug caused my order to be duplicated thereby creating the additional deduction, my mindset was the same as in the previous version: paid half already, pay half later.

When the order bug popped up, all I wanted to do was to get rid of the two and it didn't occur to me that it was quarter paid and not half paid. I was also more worried about some anal whiner screaming out that I had TWO Q300 on order when it was not financially possible.

That's the truth.

velvetine

velvetine

• 81 posts

Good one, watchdog!

I had always ordered my planes at half price in the previous version and when in this version the bug caused my order to be duplicated thereby creating the additional deduction, my mindset was the same as in the previous version: paid half already, pay half later.

When the order bug popped up, all I wanted to do was to get rid of the two. It didn't occur to me that it was quarter paid and not half paid and thus half-priced the planes. I was also more worried about some anal whiner screaming out that I had TWO Q300 on order when it was not financially possible.

That's the truth.

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

Good one, watchdog!

When the order bug popped up, all I wanted to do was to get rid of the two. It didn't occur to me that it was quarter paid and not half paid and thus half-priced the planes. I was also more worried about some anal whiner screaming out that I had TWO Q300 on order when it was not financially possible.

That's the truth.

Yes you and me and all others pay when Ordering NEW AC 1/2 Price but:

THIS dosnt show in your SALE LINE:

Only when you SELL it for less than Value. It will show.

So, your comments DO NOT wash the RED INK OUT Sorry.:P

santanu

santanu

• 90 posts
Leave them alone Watchdog! First cheat then tell host of lies to cover up the cheat-thats normally what happens, tell one more lie to hide the previous one.

I informed Maestro, in his capacity as a Moderator,

I then offered them to Maestro at half price as he gave great advice and tried to help me out and also he is my Alliance mate.

Maestro got the opportunity because he was a moderator and most importantly you knew very well that you were making a favour to him by giving him at half price.

There is a reason why Maestro was appointed a Moderator by Miller

There is also a reason why the same miller fined him 40 mil. Why are you trying to defend the indefensible?

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
You two are incredible. It seems like both of you are brand new to AE and don't know a thing about how it works. Either that or you played in previous versions and got caught cheating so now you want to take it out on anybody you can. Neither one of you has the guts to tell us your airline name from the previous round. I'm starting to wonder if santau isn't navy / brunswick?

AE has many known bugs. One of which that happened here was when placing an order for aircraft, you are only charged for one and yet two show up on the order books. Upon delivery, you receive two aircraft and are charged for the remaining balance on both of them. Not many people would want to start with that big of a debt. So, there is nothing wrong with selling off all the aircraft at half price to start over again in two weeks. If you have a problem with private sales to alliance members, then you should either join an alliance (so you can try and stop some of the private sales) or express to Miller your feelings about how unfair half price private sales are. You have no right to go around accusing people left and right just because they bought or sold aircraft at half price.

AeroLinear

AeroLinear

• 400 posts
  • WLM ID:foreignis@yahoo.com
  • AIM Screen Name:ForeignWas

Originally posted by drv4truk
If you have a problem with private sales to alliance members, then you should either join an alliance (so you can try and stop some of the private sales) or express to Miller your feelings about how unfair half price private sales are. You have no right to go around accusing people left and right just because they bought or sold aircraft at half price.

*claps* well said. but the drama queens on this forum will draw it out more. may as well stop talking and let them drivel on

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

You two are incredible. It seems like both of you are brand new to AE and don't know a thing about how it works. Either that or you played in previous versions and got caught cheating so now you want to take it out on anybody you can. Neither one of you has the guts to tell us your airline name from the previous round. I'm starting to wonder if santau isn't navy / brunswick?

AE has many known bugs. One of which that happened here was when placing an order for aircraft, you are only charged for one and yet two show up on the order books. Upon delivery, you receive two aircraft and are charged for the remaining balance on both of them. Not many people would want to start with that big of a debt. So, there is nothing wrong with selling off all the aircraft at half price to start over again in two weeks. If you have a problem with private sales to alliance members, then you should either join an alliance (so you can try and stop some of the private sales) or express to Miller your feelings about how unfair half price private sales are. You have no right to go around accusing people left and right just because they bought or sold aircraft at half price.

Are you refering to the DOG in this Quote?

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts

Originally posted by watchdog

You two are incredible.

Who do you think I'm refering to? There are only two people jumping on Maestros back.

If you do have experience in AE, then it would be prudent of you to provide your airline name from previous rounds. Did you run any of these airlines: TransGlobal, Hooters Air, Collier or Central Airlink?

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

You two are incredible.

Who do you think I'm refering to? There are only two people jumping on Maestros back.

If you do have experience in AE, then it would be prudent of you to provide your airline name from previous rounds. Did you run any of these airlines: TransGlobal, Hooters Air, Collier or Central Airlink?

NOPE.........

Not this Doggy, this is my 1st time on AE as an active player but I am well known in Project AI and been keeping tabs on AE since it started.

After the restart I joined if you look at my ID Number.

On Australis Back - NO.

That case is finished. Miller found him Guilty and Fined Australis.

His old friend started the thread up again and keeps BUMPING it.

If you read I said - Your Not Helping is Case at all by keep posting. Now your doing the same.

Does that answer you question.

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      

If you read I said - Your Not Helping is Case at all by keep posting. Now your doing the same.

Does that answer you question.

Is English a foreign language to you? Just curious.

velvetine

velvetine

• 81 posts

Leave them alone Watchdog! First cheat then tell host of lies to cover up the cheat-thats normally what happens, tell one more lie to hide the previous one.

I see that although I have told the truth, it is still taken to be lies by a pathetic faceless yellow cur coward who still hides behind his refusal to reveal his airline.

Yes, my maths was wrong when it came to selling the Q300s in that circumstance (panicking when hit with the double order bug) and I came out and admitted to that. If my answer doesn't fit what you want my answer to be, kid, too bad but it is the truth.

You are still pissed that you didn't get the offer. :P

velvetine

velvetine

• 81 posts

Not this Doggy, this is my 1st time on AE as an active player but I am well known in Project AI and been keeping tabs on AE since it started.

When I enquired about Project AI, the response was "Project AI? It's CRAP. Workmanship so bad and paints with square windows. Not to mention the polycounts so high that it crashes most systems that uses it." That's where you are well-known... ok... Was told to go to Aardvark. What were you well-know for in Project AI?

His old friend started the thread up again and keeps BUMPING it.

I came out to tell my side of the situation and I get slammed for it? Why? Was it because it lessened the witchhunt damage on Maestro?

[Edited on 9/30/2005 by velvetine]

[Edited on 9/30/2005 by velvetine]

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      
Soooo, it amazes me how it took velvetine 30 minutes of her meticulous time to reply to this bunch when it could have been more productively spent filing/varnishing nails or maybe some Clarins, SK2, Cleu de pau, Lancome etc. could have done some good. :P

And waaaah that post not in Singlish lahhh!!! B)

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts

When I enquired about Project AI, the response was "Project AI? It's CRAP. Workmanship so bad and paints with square windows. Not to mention the polycounts so high that it crashes most systems that uses it." That's where you are well-known... ok... Was told to go to Aardvark. What were you well-know for in Project AI?

@velvetine - This from someone that probably uses UT which has v.1 (OLD!!) PAI aircraft in it. Leave PAI out of it.

@ watchdog - If you are from PAI then reveal yourself. Who are you really? And good luck getting into an alliance after you have accused people of cheating for buying/sellling aircrfat below value. If you are really a team player and a good alliance member, then that is part of being in an alliance.

[Edited on 9/30/2005 by drv4truk]

piercey

piercey

I heart Embraer!

• 1,375 posts
  • Yahoo ID:pierceyohio@sbcglobal.net
drv4truk - Don't sink as low as calling either of them Navy/Brunswick

Watchdog and Santau - Think of it this way: you accedently pressed F5 while ordering. Now you have two Q300s! You are in serious debt. You tell your alliance partner. He'll buy the planes from you. You can now restart debt free, your partner has two nice planes, everyone is happy.

Watchdog - yes it's suspicous, but look above

Santau - YAH F@#$%&! RIGHT YOU AREN'T GOING TO TAKE TWO %50 Q300S!!!! GIVE ME A BREAK!

rocksandfossils

rocksandfossils

Banned

• 257 posts
Why do stores that are going our of business have "everything must go sales"?

Let her help a friend if she wants to.

[Edited on 9/30/2005 by rocksandfossils]

duckbilled

duckbilled

• 123 posts

When I enquired about Project AI, the response was "Project AI? It's CRAP. Workmanship so bad and paints with square windows. Not to mention the polycounts so high that it crashes most systems that uses it." That's where you are well-known... ok... Was told to go to Aardvark. What were you well-know for in Project AI?[Edited on 9/30/2005 by velvetine]

Don't start bashing PAI. It is not nice.

Watchdog, who are you. U2U me if you don't want to post it publicly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users