Photo

My First Transatlantic Flight

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Kirkland

Kirkland

AE King

• 1,504 posts
I am extremely proud of my first transatlantic flight as Virgin Atlantic Flight 008 from Los Angeles to London.

I flew a 747-400 in the Birthday Girl livery celebrating Atlantic's 21st birthday.

Posted Image

Virgin Atlantic Flight 008 at Gate 76 at Los Angeles International Airport waiting with it's 350 passengers for the 6:15 PM departure to London.

Posted Image

Virgin 008 departs Runway 25R and immediately begins the turn northeast towards London.

Posted Image

Virgin 8's flight plan takes it directly over Hollywood and north of Downtown Los Angeles. The passengers begin slowly settling in for the 11-hour flight to London Heathrow International Airport.

Posted Image

Virgin 8 begins decending to 1,100 feet for it's approach to Heathrow Airport. The ladies and gentlemen onboard can see the unmistakable skyline of London as the plane approaches the airport.

Posted Image

Flight 8 somewhere over Salt Lake City when the pilot went to bed. :P

Posted Image

nWcLJH0.png

Jens Bonde

Jens Bonde

AE Addict To-Be

• 24 posts
great pictures! :)

ezkeilprincetyrus

ezkeilprincetyrus

AE Addict To-Be

• 21 posts
How do you take those pictures? Do they come with some premium feature of the game you pay for? Or if not, where can I learn how to take pictures of my own jets? Thanks! And they are nice pics.

Ioh

Ioh

Baaauussss

• 1,649 posts
LAX is bare, get more AI! :whip:

ADWAM.png

Will101

Will101

Only Teardrops

• 1,683 posts

How do you take those pictures? Do they come with some premium feature of the game you pay for? Or if not, where can I learn how to take pictures of my own jets? Thanks! And they are nice pics.

i'm no fsx expert but i think they probably just done by Ctrl + printscreen? but thats how i'd do it anyway

ezkeilprincetyrus

ezkeilprincetyrus

AE Addict To-Be

• 21 posts
CTL-Print screen of "what"? I guess my question is: where or how can I see these same types of sim screen shots on my version of AE? Or, as I asked, is this something that comes only to players who pay premium money? Thanks

Will101

Will101

Only Teardrops

• 1,683 posts
i would ctrl + printscreen it then copy into a photo editing software or something as simple as paint and save the picture as a a file then just upload onto here- again i'm no expert on this but that seems an easy way to do it

Ioh

Ioh

Baaauussss

• 1,649 posts
you do know you can just press print-screen, control isn't required.

ADWAM.png

X-Wing @Aliciousness

X-Wing @Aliciousness

I think you'll like them!

• 1,760 posts

I think you are getting confused.... These pictures are from Flight Simulator X, not Airline Empires :P

UbxSbIt.png

Kirkland

Kirkland

AE King

• 1,504 posts
For Flight Simulator 10, use the 'v' key. FSPassengers gives me a weird sound when I do it, I don't actually know if it processes it or not. :P

nWcLJH0.png

ezkeilprincetyrus

ezkeilprincetyrus

AE Addict To-Be

• 21 posts
@ Huh?What? --- Thank you. Yes, I thought she was posting pics that she took from AE. And I was wondering why I could not see similar pics for my ariline. Now you've clarified for me: it's from an entirely different game. thank you again.

Kirkland

Kirkland

AE King

• 1,504 posts
http://www.microsoft...ightsimulatorx/ @ezkeilprincetyrus

And, I am a boy. XD

nWcLJH0.png

compareandfly

compareandfly

• 7 posts

I am extremely proud of my first transatlantic flight as Virgin Atlantic Flight 008 from Los Angeles to London.

I flew a 747-400 in the Birthday Girl livery celebrating Atlantic's 21st birthday.

A3zix.png

Virgin Atlantic Flight 008 at Gate 76 at Los Angeles International Airport waiting with it's 350 passengers for the 6:15 PM departure to London.

woPfa.png

Virgin 008 departs Runway 25R and immediately begins the turn northeast towards London.

ezS9m.jpg

Virgin 8's flight plan takes it directly over Hollywood and north of Downtown Los Angeles. The passengers begin slowly settling in for the 11-hour flight to London Heathrow International Airport.

Oej1m.jpg

Virgin 8 begins decending to 1,100 feet for it's approach to Heathrow Airport. The ladies and gentlemen onboard can see the unmistakable skyline of London as the plane approaches the airport.

vxqqc.png

Flight 8 somewhere over Salt Lake City when the pilot went to bed. :P

xroRg.png

Nice Picture's

alexSD

alexSD

777X Fanclub

• 190 posts

can you say me the website?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users