Alliances?

R0

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

ezkeilprincetyrus

ezkeilprincetyrus

AE Addict To-Be

• 21 posts
Hi. Brand new to Airline Empires. Probably made a mistake by selecting Berlin as my starting airport, but I'll see if I can profit from routes that others don't currently fly to Berlin.

Question for more experienced players: I received an invite to join a new alliance. If I accept, does this lock me into that alliance? And if I accept, then withdraw, will that give me a bad rep with other players?

thanks, and hope everyone makes lots of virtual money running thier airline.

Will101

Will101

Only Teardrops

• 1,683 posts
if you opt to join the alliance, you can click to leave the alliance under alliance options and unless other people chose to give you a lower reputation, that's their choice.

ezkeilprincetyrus

ezkeilprincetyrus

AE Addict To-Be

• 21 posts
Thanks. I'll have to think this one over.

Sheepy

Sheepy

N/A

• 1,935 posts

User's Awards

In game alliances, those without subforums, you are not locked into. If you join, no-one will notice. Furthermore, no-one will notice if you withdraw. Hence your reputation will not at all be affected.

Those with subforums, for example, Globe or aaa, with a proper applications process, tend to expect you to continue with that alliance for a long time. You're also likely to have an annoyed dictator/"Admin" on your back if you leave. :P
Furthermore, your image will be affected by which alliance you join. People who join 'accept everyone' alliances tend to be thought of more negatively in my experience, though joining a 'quality' alliance is not a guarantee of improved reputation among players.

Basically, don't touch subforum alliances until you know quite a lot about both AE and it's community, as for in game alliances, you get an in game rep boost. That's about it. In-game-alliances tend to have no co-operation within them at all.

Administrator of UnitedSkies alliance

and also a member of some other ones, but they're 2vip4u

Nexus8

Nexus8

Football Wingback

• 2,389 posts

User's Awards

I agree with Sheepy on that. I would suggest that you be in an "everyone" alliance while you do some digging on which sub form alliance you want to join.

Signature%203.png

ar157

ar157

Resident Australian Arnimal

• 1,476 posts

User's Awards

an exception to the in game alliances is MB who do cooperate in game through the message system, however they do not have a sub forum.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: R0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users