S1

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Hillary Clinton

Hillary Clinton

Hillary Rodham Clinton

• 216 posts

User's Awards

Hello Administrators and Viewers of Airline Empires! I would like to tell you a new bug had founded on my own airline, Air Asia X. So I am trying to lease gate at NRT and would wont let me at all. Theres one time that i have lease 5 gates but its wont show up. It also happened to my other place which is HND. It wont let me lease although i have been doing the stuff all the time. Please fix it.

cc_orig.jpg

pseudoswede

pseudoswede

Play to win.

• 402 posts

User's Awards

3    4      
That is because NRT has no more gates available. If you have more than 50 slots available at an airport, a gate will be returned.

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,364 posts

Hello Administrators and Viewers of Airline Empires! I would like to tell you a new bug had founded on my own airline, Air Asia X. So I am trying to lease gate at NRT and would wont let me at all. Theres one time that i have lease 5 gates but its wont show up. It also happened to my other place which is HND. It wont let me lease although i have been doing the stuff all the time. Please fix it.

Can you be more specific about "it won't let me lease" - is there an error message?

Hillary Clinton

Hillary Clinton

Hillary Rodham Clinton

• 216 posts

User's Awards

Ok, So at that time going to lease the gates in NRT, it have 3 availble so i lease all of it. It does show that i have lease tue gate but when it comes to openning routes, it wont allow me and also says that I need more gates... And when i look at the lease gate, it is full already; it also happens in HND when i lease gates there, it wont increase my gate amount making me paying the lease again

cc_orig.jpg

Hillary Clinton

Hillary Clinton

Hillary Rodham Clinton

• 216 posts

User's Awards

A new bug i guess. The Aircraft wont turn on to me, like for example, a Boeing 777-300 is delivered today, When i tried to start route on it, the aircraft wont show on the add flight column until now...

cc_orig.jpg

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,364 posts

A new bug i guess. The Aircraft wont turn on to me, like for example, a Boeing 777-300 is delivered today, When i tried to start route on it, the aircraft wont show on the add flight column until now...

The 777-300 requires a long runway. Did you check that the runways at both airports meet the requirement?

For the gates - can you see if going to Gates -> resync slots (link below your gates list) fixes anything?

Hillary Clinton

Hillary Clinton

Hillary Rodham Clinton

• 216 posts

User's Awards

Yes HND mets the requirement. I tried on all HND to all of routes. It wont show aircraft up but when i try with Nagoya, it could.

cc_orig.jpg

pseudoswede

pseudoswede

Play to win.

• 402 posts

User's Awards

3    4      
Which engine are you using on your 773. You realize there are three variants that cannot be used at HND?

Hillary Clinton

Hillary Clinton

Hillary Rodham Clinton

• 216 posts

User's Awards

The Lowest one. I use it for only to asia continents like China.

cc_orig.jpg

pseudoswede

pseudoswede

Play to win.

• 402 posts

User's Awards

3    4      
That didn't answer the question, really. Lowest on the list? Lowest in price? Engines have names, you know.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: S1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users